mtbr member

Mt Lemmon next weekend? April 24

I'm coming in town Saturday. Flying out Tuesday but already thinking about pushing back my flight for more ride days.

I'd love to get a sweet shuttle day down Mt Lemmon either that Sunday or Monday.

I usually bring my trailbike when I ride a new place but Im thinking there will be some lines worth bringing my am/freeride bike to ride down mt Lemmon.

Would enjoy a guide and try my best to return the favor if you come to Pisgah in WNC. Cant wait to see some desert rock and cacti

Hey, a Bright Shiny Thing
    Check out homegrown shuttle. I think they are doing a Lemmon shuttle that day........
    Pisgah, huh. Any chance you know Stang?

mtbr member
    I will thanks. Unfortunately, I'll probably have to ride Lemmon Monday instead due to family plans

mtbr member
    I'll actually have my fam shuttle me up Monday while they enjoy the scenery. Is it pretty easy to stay on the main line all the way down if riding solo for the first time? Looking at the maps, it looks like everything will be pretty easy to navigate out there.

About how much HAB total is there if I started at Incinerator ridge and went all the way down? About how long does the ride take?

Would have been great to link up with a shuttle group but grandma's brunch is on Sunday and not to be missed.

mtbr member
    All the way? Meaning, Incinerator, Green Mountain, Bug Spring, Prison Camp, Molino AZT, Miligrosa?

Total HAB is directly proportional to trail condition, and your strength, skill, and determination.
    -- Evil Patrick

Some of my Music

My Videos

The trail...shall set you free.

mtbr member
    Good news: Grandma is excusing me from Sunday brunch, so I get to do the shuttle with homegrown on Sunday! Now all I need are a few other riders to share the ride up...

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Patrick View Post
    All the way? Meaning, Incinerator, Green Mountain, Bug Spring, Prison Camp, Molino AZT, Miligrosa?

Total HAB is directly proportional to trail condition, and your strength, skill, and determination.
    I hear ya. I'm not expecting the miles to go down easy on this ride at all. We have some tech out here, and there are a few rides where a 16 mile day can be a crusher. Kinda figure this will be like that. I've been riding a good bit of XC and DH lately, so we'll see.

Idea was to start at incinerator and then decide after prison camp if I got it in me to finish out Miligrosa or would rather bail to the car.

Hey, a Bright Shiny Thing
    If it were me and time was a factor, I would start at upper Bug spring, do bugs, Prison, Molino and Miligrosa. That is still a good day of riding. Bug and Millie are the highlights of your list in my opinion.

mtbr member
    Got dropped at Bigelow on Sunday. The local that I was going to ride down with got a 1.5 inch gash in hit tire about a quarter of a mile into the ride and had to limp out on the road. So I ended up doing it solo. He ended up taking a great shot before on Incinerator:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Got lost on Green Mt for a nice little 2 mile detour/bushwhack, but a quick call to Homegrown confirmed the right way and did the rest.

It was amazing. Love the riding out there. Super techy and challenging ride. Hoping to get back in the Fall or Winter.

Thanks for the rec to find Homegrown. It worked out perfect, and I will definitely use them again when I come back.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ride the biscuit View Post
    Got dropped at Bigelow on Sunday. The local that I was going to ride down with got a 1.5 inch gash in hit tire about a quarter of a mile into the ride and had to limp out on the road. So I ended up doing it solo. He ended up taking a great shot before on Incinerator:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Got lost on Green Mt for a nice little 2 mile detour/bushwhack, but a quick call to Homegrown confirmed the right way and did the rest.

It was amazing. Love the riding out there. Super techy and challenging ride. Hoping to get back in the Fall or Winter.

Thanks for the rec to find Homegrown. It worked out perfect, and I will definitely use them again when I come back.
    Nice. Glad you were able to get it done. I love the Lemmon Drop rides I have done in the past. If I wasn't 700 miles away I would've joined you.

Great photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mt Lemmon next weekend?  April 24-incinerator.jpg  

I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...
    Isaiah 58:14

www.stuckinthespokes.com