Moto Carnival - Globe Sept 27th - Motorcycle thing for fun - For the crossover crowd- Mtbr.com
    Addicted to 2 wheels

Moto Carnival - Globe Sept 27th - Motorcycle thing for fun - For the crossover crowd

For any of you that cross over into dirt bikes. this will be a good time.

My club, Rock Stars MC, will be hosting the Arizona Motorcycle racing Association Kick Off event for the season. It is a purely fun event built for folks that have never raced, have raced, or have no desitre to race MOTORCYCLES. It is all about having fun on a dirt bike with like minded folks. We will have kids there, dual sport folks, and mtb folks that ride dirt bikes too. (I tried to talk the club into doing a MTB endurocross race for fun too.)

For $20, you get access to the fairgrounds riding area and endurocross. We will have a timed turn track, escargot, barrel race, balance beam, slow race, and more. Prizes for the competitions. Raffle. Clinic by off road legend Destry Abbot. Cook out by the local Fire Department (extra fee). Team night race (extra fee). Free camping and more.

Check out the flyer and post up any questions about the event, AMRA racing (Mainly single track oriented races), or how to get more involved in moto in the AZ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moto Carnival - Globe Sept 27th - Motorcycle thing for fun - For the crossover crowd-globe-ride-day-2014-proof-iii.jpg  

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    That looks like a good time. Afraid my KLR650 would not be a good 'tool' for the job, though. lol

I see MotoCity is bring some bikes...hmmmm...

mtbr member
    I don't do motorcross... but I do love Globe ...

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MtbAZ44 View Post
    I don't do motorcross... but I do love Globe ...
    Just don't drink the water.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Azpilot View Post
    Just don't drink the water.

interesting that you know about that ... how did you know the water is bad down there ? I used to work with Hyrdro Geo Chem and we did the assessment and design of the Lower Pinal Creek treatment plant... I sample many monitoring wells in the area when I worked for them...

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MtbAZ44 View Post
    interesting that you know about that ... how did you know the water is bad down there ? I used to work with Hyrdro Geo Chem and we did the assessment and design of the Lower Pinal Creek treatment plant... I sample many monitoring wells in the area when I worked for them...
    Many of my Ex inlaws that grew up in Globe/Miami have cancer,MS, and other issues, too many to just be coincidental.