"No Clue Crew"

Moon Valley......who are you?

Thursday, 7:13pm:

Just turning on my street (Canturberry dr. AKA Central) and saw 3 MTB'ers with lights headed to Shaw Butte or T100. Who are you guys and how about a invite Just moved in the neighborhood and see a group riding in the AM (like 5-6am) and now in the PM. Put me in the game!.............Drew

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Grave9
    Thursday, 7:13pm:

Just turning on my street (Canturberry dr. AKA Central) and saw 3 MTB'ers with lights headed to Shaw Butte or T100. Who are you guys and how about a invite Just moved in the neighborhood and see a group riding in the AM (like 5-6am) and now in the PM. Put me in the game!.............Drew
    let me guess... 1 silver, 1 black and 1 blue bike?

mtbr member
    lets see... probably a bald guy with freakishly large calf muscles... a skinny guy with black hair, and a tall guy with a big smile on his face.... I would be scared of that group...

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tamen00
    lets see... probably a bald guy with freakishly large calf muscles... a skinny guy with black hair, and a tall guy with a big smile on his face.... I would be scared of that group...
    sounds like the same group i'm thinking of...

mtbr member
    Hey Grave... do you ride road bikes? If so, those guys do the Tuesday night ride at Swiss bike shop. Starts at Swiss american on 43rd ave and Bell at 7:00 pm and lasts for about an hour. We all ride separately to the ride, but then join up after the ride and all ride home in a group... we all live very close to the same area. Send me a pm if you are interested and I can provide the details....

"No Clue Crew"
    let me guess... 1 silver, 1 black and 1 blue bike?
    It was dark, did see colors. I'd go with dark.

I for sure saw a tall guy. His helmet light was 2 feet over the other twos!

Hey Grave... do you ride road bikes? If so, those guys do the Tuesday night ride at Swiss bike shop. Starts at Swiss american on 43rd ave and Bell at 7:00 pm and lasts for about an hour. We all ride separately to the ride, but then join up after the ride and all ride home in a group... we all live very close to the same area. Send me a pm if you are interested and I can provide the details....
    I'm all mountain sorry. I've been driving to South Mountain a ton to ride with buddies. Over this way I've just been riding solo and hitting up Shaw Butte, T100 and whatever climb that is with the radio towers, North Mountain?

We're you guys on road bikes? Man my eyes must be bad!........Drew

mtbr member
    Hey Drew... it was not me but I know the guys you are talking about. PM me your info and I will pass it on next week... email address/etc. I was out there on a Pink road bike riding around last night around that time as well...

"No Clue Crew"
    PM sent. Thanks for the hand........Drew

"No Clue Crew"
    Saw another guy riding solo back from Shaw Butte around 7:00. Like to get a Moon Valley group together if I can. Email me Moon Valley peeps......Drew

drew@grave9.com

mtbr member
    I hit t100 once if not twice a week after I drop my son at the preschool on 8th ave south of T-Bird. There's a trail head from the school's parking lot that connects up. It's probably a later morning start than most people can do, but if your interesed, let me know.

T W TH 9am.

mtbr member
    Hey Drew, a few of us try to hit hairball and the T100 area on tuesdays and thursdays at around 5ish. I'll PM ya.
    SHITBIRD

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    I'm thinking about doing my usual loop out there tonight... unless someone from the "scary group" stops by to buy my old 29er.

"No Clue Crew"
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmelin
    I hit t100 once if not twice a week after I drop my son at the preschool on 8th ave south of T-Bird. There's a trail head from the school's parking lot that connects up. It's probably a later morning start than most people can do, but if your interesed, let me know.
    T W TH 9am.
    9am may be a little late for me in the AM, but thanks for the invite!

Quote Originally Posted by helimech
    Hey Drew, a few of us try to hit hairball and the T100 area on tuesdays and thursdays at around 5ish. I'll PM ya.
    Love to hit Hairball with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by funboarder1971
    I'm thinking about doing my usual loop out there tonight... unless someone from the "scary group" stops by to buy my old 29er.
    What's your "usual loop" and where do you start?.............Drew

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    I usually start at my house at 16th St/Glendale. I ride to Shaw Butte, do a couple passes, ride T100 back out to Tatum and repeat that, or I take the road out to the greenbelt, down to the canal and back to my house. Works out to about 35-40 miles, depending.

"No Clue Crew"
    I usually start at my house at 16th St/Glendale. I ride to Shaw Butte, do a couple passes, ride T100 back out to Tatum and repeat that, or I take the road out to the greenbelt, down to the canal and back to my house. Works out to about 35-40 miles, depending.
    NICE LOOP! I'm on the North side of the mountain. I thought my loop of Trail 8 to 1A and back was nice it's about 7-8 miles at the most I'll need to work a little more before tagging along on your loop! .......Drew

sprocket
    Oh sure, don't invite me.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    Oh sure, don't invite me.
    do you even ride?

sprocket
    do you even ride?
    mostly.

Members who have read this thread: 0