Moab/Fruita/Grand Junction Holloween Trip $150 Package Deal- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Moab/Fruita/Grand Junction Holloween Trip $150 Package Deal

Ok guys here is the deal. We are organizing a group trip to Moab for the coming Holloween weekend. Here are the details...

We will be loading the 15 passenger van+trailer with 8 ninjas plus myself and Steve-O. The $150 for the trip will include ALL transportation costs and lodging, except for the $10 you will have to pay the private shuttle company in Moab to get to the top of Porcupine Rim. It will also inlcude your room for Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday night. As an awesome bonus, it will also include a FULL documentation of the entire trip through video and pictures as well as a web writeup on AZFREERIDE.com all done by Brent Peterson. You will have to pay for your own beer and food but that is pretty much it. The Moab Hoedown festival will be going on this weekend and it will be one hell of a time. This will be our itinerary for the trip.

Thursday 10/29 - Leave Phoenix around 3pm heading for Moab. Arrive in Moab around midnight and get some sleep.

Friday 10/30 - Morning shuttle ride on the famous Porcupine Rim trail. 30+ miles of downhill and epic trail riding. Best in the country. Depending on how everyone feels after there might be more riding involved.

Friday Night - Get wasted in town for the Holloween Festival weekend. There will be a huge party in town for this festival and it will be an awesome experience.

Saturday 10/31 - Trip to Fruita/Grand Junction Colorado for a day of rippin singletrack. These are 2 of the most renowned riding spots in the country, coupled with Moab makes for a killer weekend.

Saturday Night - Another night on the town for the true Holloween festivities...Moab style!

Sunday 11/1 - A chill day at Bartlettes Wash. Big slickrock bowls, rollers, jumps and drops for riders of ALL ABILITIES to play on. Whether you want to do some serious hucking or are too hungover to move Bartlettes wash is always a crowd pleaser. After we are done here we will pack up and head back to Phoenix making it in Sunday night.

This is going to be an EPIC weekend. We only have room for 8 people in the van to keep things comfortable. The first 8 people to come up with $150 will have a spot on the trip and trust me this is not one you want to miss, especially so cheap. For an average trip it will usually cost $150-$250 per person if you are just cruisin with your buddies. This trip includes everything you need PLUS full media coverage of all the sick and twisted happenings with the crew. If you are interested or have any questions shoot me an email at Joey@smokenspokes.com or call my cell at 516-996-8412

mtbr member
    If someone would kindly kidnap my wife and kids between these dates, I'd forever be in your debt.

Break it, Fix it, Ride it
    Oh, man. I'm about ready to cut my internship short in India and come home for this. I'm salivating as I type....Then again, someone would probably have to kidnap my wife too. She loves Halloween but not bikes.
    Today's the day I eat bikes.

Downhill Messiah
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! I wish i wasn't hurt!!! Ive been wanting to go on a trip just like this, and for 150 bucks, it seems unbeatable!! But no, im stuck sitting around with a torn rotator cuff and badly damaged tendons/ligaments/muscles in my wrist. I hate my life!!!!!!!!!!!
    Madspeed always prevails!

Salty Dog
    Seems like a pretty good plan, but just one day riding at Fruita is a bit like kissing your sister. I hope the trip goes. Y'all have fun and be safe.
    Ventana El Rey - sweet 9er magic! OR sweet Serendipity Superfly 100

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    hahaha. I wish we could stay in Fruita longer, but unfortunately its just not possible. Cant wait, its going to be a ton of fun.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I cant believe this thread isn't flooded w/ replies of " I wanna go"! Sounds epic! Would love to go but, I'm in CA.

Mike-e
    I got time off from work.. I'm in!!

banned
    I got time off also. Some one (666) told me that this will be better than Bootleg. I hope so...

What kind of Scooby snacks will there be?

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    hell yea! This trip is filling up fast. Lots of calls and emails.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    3 more seats left...

mtbr member
    successful weekend. nobody got hurt,
    great fun riding on the snow , I feel sorry for those who were not able to go to this weekend full of fun and beer.
    thanks ! to smokenspokes .
    Last edited by theduck; 11-05-2009 at 04:39 AM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    hell yea! Trip was SIIIIIICCCKKK. It was great to have you on board Raffy, you comin to shuttles this Saturday?

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenspokesJoe
    hell yea! Trip was SIIIIIICCCKKK. It was great to have you on board Raffy, you comin to shuttles this Saturday?
    what time you guys starting up?
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    No.

sixsixtysix
    7am til dark.

The Smoken Spokes shuttle schedule for November is up on Smokenspokes.com or AZFReeride.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    7am til dark.

The Smoken Spokes shuttle schedule for November is up on Smokenspokes.com or AZFReeride.com
    That's sweet! Just checked it out.
    Good work Steve-O & Joey.

Hmmm...post Thanksgiving ride...

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    That's sweet! Just checked it out.
    Good work Steve-O & Joey.

Hmmm...post Thanksgiving ride...
    Don't forget about Turkey day shuttles.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

mtbr member
    Don't forget about Turkey day shuttles.
    I might die that week.

Sweet.

mtbr member
    F yeah , I'll be there, 7 am sharp
    Last edited by theduck; 11-05-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0