missing: armguards - Icehouse Globe- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

missing: armguards - Icehouse Globe

if anyone happened to find a raceface freeride arm guard set at the globe ride please contact me. I left them near the start of the Icehouse trail where we camped. no big deal if they never show up but it never hurts to ask.

Also anyone interested in riding locally (South Mountain, Mcdowell, NRA etc.) hit me up...I have lots of time off...and gas money

thanx

davin

Shred...it's the new drug
    check our wed. mornin' shuttle thread. everyone is welcome! just bring shuttle $$$, looks like you got that taken care of, come on out!

Mike-e
    Quote Originally Posted by punterofkittens
    if anyone happened to find a raceface freeride arm guard set at the globe ride please contact me. I left them near the start of the Icehouse trail where we camped. no big deal if they never show up but it never hurts to ask.

Also anyone interested in riding locally (South Mountain, Mcdowell, NRA etc.) hit me up...I have lots of time off...and gas money

thanx

davin
    If you want to ride tomorrow A.M. with the wed morning crew I can pick you up on the way out I'll be leaving about 530. 4807726057

dirt visionary
    Daniel has those pads . He asked around for sometime and no body claimed them . You can catch us out at the pit on the weekends in the eve or when it rains on a day off . Lately we have been soild booked with work so we haven't been out in a week or so and live on the far east side.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

mtbr member
    wow...thank you everyone! I should have been on this forum long ago

Thanks Mike! I will take you up on that another time since I slept in- I just pieced together my old single speed today...

mtbr member
    I will try and catch you all out at NRA this weekend...feel free to shoot me a ring if you have any last minute rides. Thanks for being the awesome Arizona mountain bike community.

Members who have read this thread: 0