McDowell Sonoran Preserve- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2006

McDowell Sonoran Preserve

Have made 3 trips to Phoenix area last 2 years and thoroughly enjoyed all the great trails. Will be making another trip Dec 02 and wanting to check out the trails in the McDowell Sonoran Preserve. Have enough info to get me into the area and poking around, but was wondering if anyone wants to recommend what they might consider an "epic" route in the Preserve. Also would be interested if anyone knows where I might be able to get a trail map for the Preserve. Thanks - Craig from Moab

my knees hurt
    talk with Walt...he knows all the routes there like the back of his hand....You could do the double bypass route or the up coming triple...
    BELIEVE
    Imagine what you could achieve if you knew you would not fail.

I am Walt
    Quote Originally Posted by cstuttle
    Have made 3 trips to Phoenix area last 2 years and thoroughly enjoyed all the great trails. Will be making another trip Dec 02 and wanting to check out the trails in the McDowell Sonoran Preserve. Have enough info to get me into the area and poking around, but was wondering if anyone wants to recommend what they might consider an "epic" route in the Preserve. Also would be interested if anyone knows where I might be able to get a trail map for the Preserve. Thanks - Craig from Moab
    When I get some time, I'll dig out some of the maps. There are definitely some epic rides to stitch together.

Exactly when are you looking to ride? I'll be out of town the weekend of Dec. 2-3, but will be around after that. I'd love to hook up for something, including a weeknight night ride.
    Ride more; post less...

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Will be there Dec 2 - 9, staying in Scottsdale. Any day would be good for me during that week if you wanted to get together for a ride. Not set up for night rides though. Is there a phone no. I can reach you at? Craig

Members who have read this thread: 0