Maybe Mt. Lemmon (Tucson AZ) Ski Resort MTB- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2006

Maybe Mt. Lemmon (Tucson AZ) Ski Resort MTB

I am not sure but I am trying to get Ski Valley Open for Mountain bikes, yes lift acssesed Downhill close to Tucson. I hope to get it open and if i do then i might need some help building the trails. i think i an going to scope out the land pretty soon but if i remember right there is plenty of possible runs in all different levels, a few easy roller runs, some intermediate, but alot of black diamond and dubble black because of the turrain.

I will keep you posted

but dont get your hopes up though because even if the manager (Jay Davies Phone #1: 520-576-1400 Phone #2: 520-885-1181 Fax: 520-885-0033) lets us builds the trails there is still a lot to do so it wouldnt open for a while mabey not until next season.

I just got goth served!

um, could be a pipe dream, could be a reality...

either way, I'd be game, but I won't be in Tucson until November. After that, Hell yeah, I'd help out in any way, lobby, plan, build, grunt, sweat, whatever to make something like that a reality. I know things like this can take years, but heck, I'd be apart of it in any way.

brian
    insert witty comment here

mtbr member
    Jun 2005

potentially sweet!

That would be sooo cool to have here in tucson. I will be willing to help where I can. I think I am smart enough to be a grunt and maybe a little more...probably not. keep us updated.

Erin
    Bart with $10,000 we'd be millionares. We could buy all sorts of valuable things...like love.

Members who have read this thread: 0