mtbr member

Lost sunglasses on DC last night!!

Lost my black with orange lens Ryders last night sometime between 6:45pm and 7:15pmish..

Put in my pocket at the water tower heading back to trailhead. Pulled off classic after flat and crossed over side trail to San Gabriel flats and took wash home thru Western Star park.

Went back after got home with light and did not find them. Quite a few riders out last night so was wondering if anyone picked them up.

Thanks - Brit.

I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
    Wh ydo u wear sunglasses at night? JK
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash.- Julie Furtado

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    so no one can see into his eyes..

mtbr member
    I knew that someone would say that!!

Well orange lenses are ok until it starts to get dark. Keeps the bugs and dust out. I put them in my pocket because I was sweating so bad and it was just starting to get dark. Guess I should have kept them on!

mtbr member
    Spun through there with the fam this morning and didn't see anything...sorry!
    Last edited by cru_jones; 07-25-2009 at 03:53 PM.

mtbr member
    I went back through again this morning as well. Oh well. Another $40 bike expense, pushes back the tires, helmet, new cog and jagwire cableset thats on my wish/need list!! I though SS's were supposed to be cheap!!

Thanks for looking!

im4Gsus
    Quote Originally Posted by BritMtnBiker
    Another $40 bike expense, pushes back the tires, helmet, new cog and jagwire cableset thats on my wish/need list!!
    you were going to spend a whole $40 on new tires, helmet, cog and cableset???
    JK, sorry about the loss. hopefully someone here found them and will return them.
    "If God is your co-pilot you're in the wrong seat!" S Barrington

mtbr member
    Well ok $40 for one tire, $120 for the helmet, $25.00 for the cables.......Guess my point was another $40 off the bike need budget. Also broke my phone last week which I just had replaced two hours before I lost my glasses. All things add up!

Members who have read this thread: 0