mtbr member

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Lost item on west National Trail: Need help!

Howdy, some friends and I came out from Austin this week and spent a few days riding on South Mountain; I just got home and discovered that a container that I had in my pack had fallen out... The last time I had it in my hand was on the last day when we rode the west end of National, from Buena Vista. I changed my GoPro battery somewhere along the last 1/2 of the ride, which is probably where I lost it. It has some micro SD cards, a GoPro battery, contacts, among other small items. The most important item was the SD cards, because they had all of the riding from the week on them.

So, if any of you get out that way for a ride, please be on the look out, I'd appreciate it.

I'll post a photo of the container and the general area on the trail where I think it might be shortly.
    'T'is only a flesh wound...
    Some videos

mtbr member
    This is what the container looks like. It would be somewhere between the San Juan Rd crossing and where "Ranger" trail forks on National. The pin on the map is roughly where I changed the battery.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lost item on west National Trail: Need help!-12646852_10207191566519884_4810805815963567261_o.jpg  

Lost item on west National Trail: Need help!-nat.jpg  

Some videos

mtbr member
    I might make it out that way tomorrow and will keep my eyes open. I like a good lost and found challenge!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chongoman View Post
    I might make it out that way tomorrow and will keep my eyes open. I like a good lost and found challenge!
    Excellent, thanks.

I should probably clarify, the pin is just where I opened my pack, not necessarily where I lost it. I'm guessing it could have fallen out anywhere between there and the road.
    Some videos

mtbr member
    Just a reminder for fresh eyes...

Also, I'll Paypal enough for shipping plus a couple of import 6-packs of your choice for your powers of observation.
    Some videos

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    If you haven't already, you might want to try posting something regionally on Craigslist. Long shot but you never know.

Also, try joining the facebook group SteveBay. Lots of local riders posting sales and info stuff on there. Again long shot but....

Good luck!!!