Lost Honda key on SoMo- Mtbr.com
    oooh, shiny...

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Lost Honda key on SoMo

Lost my car key somewhere on SoMo tonight (4-15). Most likely somewhere along DC, but it could also be somewhere along the fire road, Javalina or some part of the east/west loops. If you happen to find it PM me and I'll buy you a beer or something.

aka Diesel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry-daddy
    Lost my car key somewhere on SoMo tonight (4-15). Most likely somewhere along DC, but it could also be somewhere along the fire road, Javalina or some part of the east/west loops. If you happen to find it PM me and I'll buy you a beer or something.
    It's probably out there hanging with the car key *I* lost out there on a night ride, last year. Cost me $200,00 for a new one. At least you had one at home, and have a nice neighbor! Sorry your night ended badly. Losing your key is ONE way to kill a good ride buzz!
    "People do not lack strength; they lack will" (Victor Hugo)

Dave
    did you ride the road back home or did you take the dirt paths, inquiring minds want to know
    I need to ride more and work less.

oooh, shiny...
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteKis
    ...At least you had one at home, and have a nice neighbor! ...
    Not so sure I would call her so much nice as I would crazy. I mean, I roll up on my bike about 10:30 at night and she's just standing in her front yard doing nothing. She seemed a little to happy to help me, but I wasn't going to complain. It was late and I really didn't feel like putting in the 7 more miles back to my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by liteandfast
    did you ride the road back home or did you take the dirt paths, inquiring minds want to know
    I took mostly canals home, they might as well be paved. I guess if I was feeling really ambitious I could have gone back javalina / national / geronimo.

mtbr member
    NOOO! sorry to hear this Ry. I am riding DC saturday morning. I will keep an eye open for them. See ya out riding.
    RAM speed: UP, UP, and away....!

Members who have read this thread: 0