lost glucometer- Mtbr.com

Thread: lost glucometer

mtbr member
    Nov 2007

lost glucometer

I lost a glocometer today,a a small machine used to test blood surar.I was north of dreamy draw on trail 100 and off.hope somebody picks it up.

Blood, Sweat, and Gears
    My son and I were both out that way today and we both kept and an eye out for it after reading your post last night. I should have asked you what color it was but the only thing we saw on the trail that didn't belong there was someone lost a beenie hat, there were many riders out so hopefully someone spots it. I really only responded to keep this post up towards the top of the list hoping someone may see it.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Its black,but is really no big deal.The company is sending me another one.Thay make there money on the test strips.

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by canyondave
    Its black,but is really no big deal.The company is sending me another one.Thay make there money on the test strips.
    I use the onetouch ultra. Strips are not to bad compared to the other monitor I had. Using the Omnipod pump. Been real impressed with it's function. Medtronic Guardian CGM also. Not impressed with it at all. Matter of fact I consider it a waste of money. Sure would be nice if they could get a CGM to work well.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome. :)

Members who have read this thread: 0