EDR

Los Burros wed or thurs morning?

I'll be in Pinetop the rest of this week. If anyone is interested in joining in on a ride at Los Burros let me know.

I might have time for another ride but would like to do something more on the technical side of things (compared to Country Club for example) but it's not mandatory. Any suggestions? So far the most techie trails I've found were around the Porter Mtn. area, can't remember the trail names.

Shred...it's the new drug
    I think your thinking of the table mesa trails, those are great, especially the down. Los burros is the sh!t! I can't wait to get up there and ride the new AM bike on that trail. It's great in both directions. If you are up there during the week stop by the forest service office and pick up a tracks trail book or you can pick one up at cactus up in p-top too! It has all the trails. I hear blue ridge is nice too...

EDR
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob
    I think your thinking of the table mesa trails, those are great, especially the down. Los burros is the sh!t! I can't wait to get up there and ride the new AM bike on that trail. It's great in both directions. If you are up there during the week stop by the forest service office and pick up a tracks trail book or you can pick one up at cactus up in p-top too! It has all the trails. I hear blue ridge is nice too...

Ya, I've got a pretty good handle on the trail maps, both from the TRACKS site and other places. My Aunt is a trail steward for Ice Cave so she has hooked me up in the past with some good literature but I don't think I've tried Ice Cave/Blue Ridge.

As far as LB goes I've never given thought to doing it any other way other than counter-clockwise. The long d/h (after the summit) when going that way is a blast!

Members who have read this thread: 0