Looking for sponsorship? Wanna ride with a shop with zero attitude- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Looking for sponsorship? Wanna ride with a shop with zero attitude

Looking for sponsorship? Wanna ride with a shop with zero attitude that's bringing the fun back into bike racing? Our Sunday Cycles Bike Shop team program offers great incentives like jerseys and kits at cost, team pricing on parts and frames, subsidized event entry, free race support, and of course food and bev. Best of all, we've got the best mechanics around and offer exclusive team pricing on labor for sponsored riders. This is the real deal. Your network for rides and team-mates will greatly expand. We are going to limit our team to 30 riders for 2011. 17 spaces have been filled. Call Joe at 480-440-2142, visit us on Facebook at Sunday Cycles Bike Shop, or visit our website at www.sundayproshop.com. ca

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I can drink like 35 beers in two hours, will you sponsor me?

banned
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona
    I can drink like 35 beers in two hours, will you sponsor me?
    They may be more interested in you, if you smoke two joints before you smoke two joints, and then you smoke two more.

BTW, that was by The Toyes, not Sublime, who did the cover. Damn young whippersnappers. Rodney Bingenheimer at KROQ used to spin that on Sunday Nights back in the 80's.

Enjoy!

http://www.thetoyes.com/index.php?op...=113&Itemid=85

No new blood
    Sure looks like a lot of benefits for a rider. What sort of rider commitment is expected?
    "I've upped my standards. Now, up yours." - P. Paulsen

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy
    They may be more interested in you, if you smoke two joints before you smoke two joints, and then you smoke two more.

BTW, that was by The Toyes, not Sublime, who did the cover. Damn young whippersnappers. Rodney Bingenheimer at KROQ used to spin that on Sunday Nights back in the 80's.

Enjoy!

http://www.thetoyes.com/index.php?op...=113&Itemid=85

Nice Sublime knowledge....they lifted a lot of The Ziggens as well, but at least they did a good job with their covers.....and a little Peter Tosh too.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AZBob
    Sure looks like a lot of benefits for a rider. What sort of rider commitment is expected?
    I'm guessing 34 beers a day and two joints in the morning and two joints at night, what else could one expect from a credible sponsorship.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZBob
    Yes, please do tell.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Members who have read this thread: 0