Looking for a light, comfy, cheap saddle ?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RajunCajun44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,942

    Looking for a light, comfy, cheap saddle ?

    I bought one of these on ebay for about $12 total (with shipping etc...)

    Its like one of the best saddles I have ever owned and its actually not heavy at all...

    VELO Mountain Bike Saddle Seat Mtb Black Orange '06

    I don't get it... $12 is like way cheaper than any other saddle out there...

  2. #2
    EDR
    Reputation: eatdrinkride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,375
    Quote Originally Posted by MtbAZ44 View Post

    I don't get it... $12 is like way cheaper than any other saddle out there...
    You got ripped off. This one is only $2.97

    VELO Mountain Road Bike Seat Saddle Black Yellow BMX

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GR1822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,100
    Quote Originally Posted by MtbAZ44 View Post
    I bought one of these on ebay for about $12 total (with shipping etc...)

    Its like one of the best saddles I have ever owned and its actually not heavy at all...

    VELO Mountain Bike Saddle Seat Mtb Black Orange '06

    I don't get it... $12 is like way cheaper than any other saddle out there...
    How many different forums did you ask this in?
    http://forums.mtbr.com/general-discu...ap-819483.html

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RajunCajun44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by gr1822 View Post
    how many different forums did you ask this in?
    http://forums.mtbr.com/general-discu...ap-819483.html

    4.5

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RajunCajun44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post
    You got ripped off. This one is only $2.97

    VELO Mountain Road Bike Seat Saddle Black Yellow BMX
    well... look at that... guess those bmx guys are poor... I should spend more time in that lovely world of bmx

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,211
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post
    You got ripped off. This one is only $2.97

    VELO Mountain Road Bike Seat Saddle Black Yellow BMX
    You both got ripped off. I got my saddle for free. Just headed to Boulders on Broadway and waited for a hipster doofus to leave his bike out front. Takes about 30 seconds to snatch a saddle.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RajunCajun44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post
    You got ripped off. This one is only $2.97

    VELO Mountain Road Bike Seat Saddle Black Yellow BMX
    actually after closer inspection, the love channel on that bmx saddle wouldnt be able to handle the goods...

  8. #8
    Just Joshin' ya!
    Reputation: PrincipalRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,979
    497 grams? No way....I am too much of a weight weenie for that. Except for my own weight..........
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

  9. #9
    @trailgrinder
    Reputation: Live2rideUtah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    422
    What about some of he wtb saddles? They are no where close to 12 bucks but on sale for 30 bones and can be comfy?

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SSdirt29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by MtbAZ44 View Post
    actually after closer inspection, the love channel on that bmx saddle wouldnt be able to handle the goods...
    If your junk is trying to fit into the love channel , you're severely doing it wrong.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.