Local shop with good shoe selection- Mtbr.com
    No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005

Local shop with good shoe selection

I'd love to spend my $$ locally, but I'm looking for a specific shoe. I want a softer soled mountain shoe that has inner ankle padding. Specifically, a Scott all mountain or a Shimano MT51 or 52. These are the shoes I know of that meet the above criteria.

Shops I know that don't have either in stock:
    Pig
    Cactus
    Showcase
    Bicycle Ranch
    Rage

Anyone know a shop that stocks either? I'd need a 44.
    d

parenting for gnarness
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatant
    I'd love to spend my $$ locally, but I'm looking for a specific shoe. I want a softer soled mountain shoe that has inner ankle padding. Specifically, a Scott all mountain or a Shimano MT51 or 52. These are the shoes I know of that meet the above criteria.

Shops I know that don't have either in stock:
    Pig
    Cactus
    Showcase
    Bicycle Ranch

Anyone know a shop that stocks either? I'd need a 44.
    d
    Performance typically has a good inventory of shoes. give em a call. I know Adventure has carried shimano hikey style. Also call Rage and REI. REI especially will ship to the store for free, and if you dont like will take em back np.

That said, I recently went on a shoe hunt and just ordered online with the expectation of maybe paying to ship them back. What I saved online made the possible $10 extra worth it.
    YES to Scottsdale Prop 420
    Our Preserve, Our Taxes, Our Vote

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    Added Rage to my list that don't carry them. PV REI has the Shimanos, but not in my size. I do a lot of mail order, but prefer to try shoes on first as I'm particular about them. I absolutely hate the Lake shoes I got a few months back from Jenson.

Members who have read this thread: 0