little bastards...- Mtbr.com
    CrazyEye

little bastards...

My son's BMX bike just got stole a couple hours ago . He had it right next to the front door of his friends house right around the corner. I guess it's wake up call...I live in a decent neighberhood and I know I leave my garage open way to often. Hopefully the little scum bags parents ask what's up and make them take it back, but I'm not holding my breath...Man I want to pull a sting. Park a bike out front, run a thin little cable around a tire and just wait. Have the video camera running....gotcha *****!

mtbr member

sucks man

When I was a kid some neighborhood kids stole about 200 bucks (huge when you are 12) worth of frames and components from my shed. The next night I strung some string on a cowbell right in front of the shed and camped out there. Sure enough the bastards came back that night. When the bell went off I made a huge racket in the metal shed trying to get out of my sleeping bag and they took off, tripped and smashed thier face on the trailer hitch to our boat. All that was left when I got out there was a tooth which i found the next day. Probably good thing they were gone, becuase I'm not sure what I would have done as a 12 year old, but still funny.

Members who have read this thread: 0