Lights- Mtbr.com

Thread: Lights

Wait, what!?

Lights

I just picked these up for 10 bucks, so I dont really mind of they are sh!t, I just want to know if anyone can tell me what model they are. One if the lights doesnt work, but the bulbs are replaceable, right? Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Niterider Classic Dual Beam. Yes bulbs are replaceable. Any niterider dealer will carry them.

Kathleen in AZ
    Bulbs are replaceable but chances are the batteries are dead on those old systems. Battery Plus can rebuild them for you - it's pricey but is still cheaper than buying a new system.

rockcrusher
    Bulbs are replaceable but chances are the batteries are dead on those old systems. Battery Plus can rebuild them for you - it's pricey but is still cheaper than buying a new system.
    How much?? I dusted off my old Vista-Lites to use a few months ago only (and expectedly) to find the Nicads no longer hold a charge. I can order the parts online and rebuild the packs myself for under $60 but I really don't have time for another project (especially this time of year ) tx!

Kathleen in AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by 2equis
    How much?? I dusted off my old Vista-Lites to use a few months ago only (and expectedly) to find the Nicads no longer hold a charge. I can order the parts online and rebuild the packs myself for under $60 but I really don't have time for another project (especially this time of year ) tx!
    Price varies considerably depending on the battery. You really need to just take it to them for an estimate. good luck!

mtbr member
    I had a planet bike light rebuild for about $85. A new one from PB was $110 then and parts to do it myself with quality batteries was $60. I figured my time at my going rate+I am not an electroniics guy made having Baterries Plus do it was better. It worked great for the next year I used it when I got a new light, let them sit without conditioning and they died again!
    Vassago Cycles, Shadetree Bikes, Flat Tire Bikes, Galfer Brakes USA

rockcrusher
    Couldn't you of just rode with the Surefire in the 3rd pic? They're bright enough

Members who have read this thread: 0