Tucson, AZ

Lemmon + Oktoberfest 9/25-9/27

Riding and Oktoberfest on Lemmon, possible trail work too. I will be up on Lemmon for a late evening Friday ride, possibly at 530pm. Free camping at Bigelow. Everyone is welcome although trails tend to yield themselves to intermediate-advanced riders.

We will likely ride some the following trails: Crystal, Biggie, Sunset, Secret, 1918, Aspen, Butterfly, and maybe Green and Bugs.

Info on Oktoberfest

Some pictures from last time we rode on Lemmon 3 weeks ago.

Dave
    Chad hope to see you at the beer garden on Sept 26. We're not riding just drinking with M&D and trying the sausage and brakworst (sp?)
    I need to ride more and work less.

Tucson, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by liteandfast
    Chad hope to see you at the beer garden on Sept 26. We're not riding just drinking with M&D and trying the sausage and brakworst (sp?)
    Sent you a PM.

~~~~~~~
    man, i really want to hook up with you for one of these weekends, but i need some more notice. i keep committing myself to other activities (work, honey- do's, etc).

i just rode green mtn, bugs and molino as a big loop- riding up lemmon highway. honestly, i wasn't impressed with green mountain trail- too much HAB. what's not HAB is awesome (basically the last two miles to bug springs especially), but its a bunch of off and on the bike. bugs is awesome though and molino was really fun too. i'm very interested in seeing what else lemmon has to offer.

also- if you had your pick- turner 5 spot or RFX? i have an RFX, but have a chance to trade it for a 5 spot and i haven't ridden enough of the trails around her to get a good sense of that- nor do i know what most people are riding. the rfx is new too. i like it, but i'm wondering if i'd be happier overall with the 5 spot.

anyway, thanks.

Tucson, AZ
    Sorry about the late notice. I hope to get up to Lemmon before it gets too cold. I have a GPX file of the trails if you need one.

I have not ridden either bikes, although I have heard good things about the 5 Spot.

Members who have read this thread: 0