LBS with a 15" Monocog 29er in stock?- Mtbr.com
    CrazyEye

LBS with a 15" Monocog 29er in stock?

Anyone know of a LBS with a 15" Monocog 29er in stock? I want to see how my girlfriend fits one. I called about 5 shops and of course no one had one....Or does anybody out there have one?

Lurky Lou
    Check out A-1 Bikes on NE corner of Val Vista and Southern.

I was in there last week to see if they had any '07 Flight Monocogs (they don't) and they had a couple regular Monocog 29ers in 15" & 21"

CrazyEye
    Quote Originally Posted by dryheat?
    Check out A-1 Bikes on NE corner of Val Vista and Southern.

I was in there last week to see if they had any '07 Flight Monocogs (they don't) and they had a couple regular Monocog 29ers in 15" & 21"
    Thanks! I'll give them a ring.

mtbr member
    I wish I had more details on what shop this guy was from the Tempe Bike Swap last Saturday, but he had a few rigid SS Raleigh XXIX's with him. The price tag was $600. He had a small with him, and he said he was negotiable on the price.

His booth was across from the crew from Javalina Cycles (480-598-3373). I believe Javalina sells Raleigh cycles, so perhaps he was with them. Dunno???

If you are still interest, perhaps you could find the dealer here: http://www.raleighusa.com/locator.as...5044&radius=20

Peace y'all!

Sam
    Last edited by u2metoo; 04-19-2007 at 11:46 PM.

CrazyEye
    Thanks man. Must be the same guy from craigslist that was selling them. I'm going to see him on Saturday. I hope my girlfriend is tall enough for the stand over...

Members who have read this thread: 0