Team Tortuga

Lake Pleasant Trails?

We were at Lake Pleasant Sunday cruising around on the seadoos and a thought that has crossed my mind many times came to me again. How awesome would a perimeter trail around Lake Pleasant be? It wouldn't have to ride the shoreline the whole way but rather dip down towards the water occasionally for a nice place to cool off or a possible hydration re-fill if needed.

Has anyone else had these same thoughts? Does the system already exist and I am completely ignorant? Would it even be possible given some of the sensitive areas around the lake (ie.eagle breeding area)?

Anyway that is all I have for now and just wanted to see what others knew and/or thought about this.

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    no, the eagles get distracted and can't perform

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by crAZy Irish
    We were at Lake Pleasant Sunday cruising around on the seadoos and a thought that has crossed my mind many times came to me again. How awesome would a perimeter trail around Lake Pleasant be? It wouldn't have to ride the shoreline the whole way but rather dip down towards the water occasionally for a nice place to cool off or a possible hydration re-fill if needed.

Has anyone else had these same thoughts? Does the system already exist and I am completely ignorant? Would it even be possible given some of the sensitive areas around the lake (ie.eagle breeding area)?

Anyway that is all I have for now and just wanted to see what others knew and/or thought about this.
    Personally, I think that area is more suited for a pump track. But that's just one man's opinion.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

mtbr member
    Yeah, it would be a great trail and to have the option to take a swim part way through your ride would be a nice plus. That and the fact that I live close to the lake.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    how long would a trail have to be to go all the way around the lake?

Trail Monger
    Have them set up some insane bike jumps into the lake. That would cool people off. Of course that would be potentially bad for the bikes tho.

Members who have read this thread: 0