KSI900r 100m travel- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2010

KSI900r 100m travel

Anyone have any clue where to get one? I have been searching for hours.

Bloodied but Unbowed
    I recently ordered my i950-R from here: http://mikesbikes.com. It should arrive tomorrow. It was supposed to arrive today, but they seem to be a wee bit lax on the shipping end of things.
    "This is my favorite section...watch your step..."

EDR
    To the best of my knowledge they don't come in 100mm size, maybe that's why you are having a hard time finding them

Anyhow they come in 3 or 5'' drops, look for a 75 or 125mm size. Give Krispy @ Go-Ride a call, that's where I got my i950r.

http://www.outsideoutfitters.com/p-9...rce=googlebase
    http://www.universalcycles.com/shopp...s.php?id=31050

mtbr member
    Kindshocks website advertises a 100mm. Try calling one of the distributors, and see what they say.

EDR
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmelin
    Kindshocks website advertises a 100mm. Try calling one of the distributors, and see what they say.
    Interesting, never saw one advertised for sale. Now I see why OP can't find one.

Email Rick Taylor. His email is: [email protected]. He is the US distributor.

mtbr member

Got a new one off ebay, came in yesterday

I just got the non-remote

A guy on eBay had some, he sold me his last one...they're out there...

can;t wait to try it, my first adjustable post...pretty heavy compared to my Thompson elite, but if it keeps me from doing a big nasty endo, I'm good with the extra weight.
    Check my pulse...

Bloodied but Unbowed
    I just received the i950-R. I should have got the i900 with the offset seatpost. Oops. Also, I would have been slightly better served by the 100mm drop version, but I can make this 125mm work. I did not take into account the fact that the collar which sits above the frame seat tube is about an inch tall. Since I need about 5" of seat post exposed, the 125mm travel is about 1" in excess of what is optimal.

Otherwise, this is some nice hardware. The fact that it is infinitely adjustable makes it work for me and will prove useful. I plan to cut up one of the handlerbar grips so I can mount the control lever more outboard. Maiden voyage with it today at PMP if all goes well.

I may enquire to see what it takes to turn the 950 into a 900. If anyone with an as new 100mm i900-R wishes to swap for an as new i950-R 125mm travel hit me up quick.
    "This is my favorite section...watch your step..."

mtbr member
    Looks like you already got the 125mm one so this is a little late, but I looked for the 100mm version and called everyone. According to more than one dealer none of the distributors brought in the 100mm version. Maybe they will in the future and one dealer told me the distributor would special order it, but it would take 3 months. Ended up with the 75mm version and it is perfect. Its minimum seat rail to top of frame is about 5.5 inches. I only had 6 inches so the 100mm version wouldn't have worked anyway.

Members who have read this thread: 0