just another SoMo ride- Mtbr.com
    Kathleen in AZ

just another SoMo ride

A whole herd showed up at my house this morning including ScottN, Elissa, and the kiddos. No, they didn't make it to Corona Loma, but they ripped it up on Desert Classic!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kathleen in AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    A whole herd showed up at my house this morning including ScottN, Elissa, and the kiddos. No, they didn't make it to Corona Loma, but they ripped it up on Desert Classic!
    The rest of the gang continued on over to Pima Canyon. We lost dgangi when he went up National (and continued on to Telegraph) and the rest of us took Mormon to Natty to Corona de Loma.

Kathleen in AZ
    The rest of the gang continued on over to Pima Canyon. We lost dgangi when he went up National (and continued on to Telegraph) and the rest of us took Mormon to Natty to Corona de Loma.
    I had hidden a general invite to all deep inside the Wed AM Shuttle thread... crAZy Irish Chris and Turtlegerl Donna met up the group at the Pima ramadas and both are no longer Corona Loma virgins. It was really great riding with you both! Super fun day, but that pedaling sure made me tired.

Kathleen in AZ
    I had hidden a general invite to all deep inside the Wed AM Shuttle thread... crAZy Irish Chris and Turtlegerl Donna met up at Pima and both are no longer Corona Loma virgins. It was really great riding with you both! Super fun day, but that pedaling sure made me tired.
    here are a few last pics from CdL...

oooh, shiny...
    I had hidden a general invite to all deep inside the Wed AM Shuttle thread...
    D'oh! I actually saw that post and just thought it was another Wed. morning ride. I guess that's what I get for skimming...

Maybe next time. Thanks for sharing.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the ride and photos DG!
    Great crew this morning.

Team Tortuga
    Thanks DG and crew! I had a blast gettin' my cherry popped on CDL. It Always nice to ride with good people!

Fragile - must be Italian
    Thanks for the post-ride party Kathleen. It was just what I needed after 4+ hours in the saddle.

I hope I didn't offend anybody by splitting off and going my own way. I haven't been on the mountain bike in almost 2 weeks and really wanted some of my own spin time. Riding coast-to-coast on National was a bit much in this heat but it was just what I needed. After finishing National, my intent was to ride back up the road to Buena Vista and then down Corona de Loma...but I started running out of water when I got to Telegraph, so I decided to go down Telegraph and back to your house via Desert Classic. I have a feeling that was more work than sticking with my original plan. Oh well.

Thx...Doug

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Good stuff this morning! I had a blast riding with you guys! Thanks for putting it together DG!

Shred...it's the new drug
    Nice!!! That C.d.L trail looks fun! Gotta get me some of that soon... Good pics and stokage!

Kathleen in AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by dgangi
    Thanks for the post-ride party Kathleen. It was just what I needed after 4+ hours in the saddle.

I hope I didn't offend anybody by splitting off and going my own way. I haven't been on the mountain bike in almost 2 weeks and really wanted some of my own spin time. Riding coast-to-coast on National was a bit much in this heat but it was just what I needed. After finishing National, my intent was to ride back up the road to Buena Vista and then down Corona de Loma...but I started running out of water when I got to Telegraph, so I decided to go down Telegraph and back to your house via Desert Classic. I have a feeling that was more work than sticking with my original plan. Oh well.

Thx...Doug
    wow Doug - I thought you just went to Telegraph and then back on DC. Didn't realize that you did a full C2C2C! You're a stud. But doh! Once again you were at my house and I forgot to give you back that old-school rim-brake wheelset. Next time...

Kathleen in AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob
    Nice!!! That C.d.L trail looks fun! Gotta get me some of that soon... Good pics and stokage!
    Would love to lead the Wed AM crew on a pedal ride exploring south side trails soon... then I can go extra slow on the climb! hahahaha

Shred...it's the new drug
    I think we'd be hard pressed to get most of that crew out for a pedal. Maybe ABC and a few others. I think I'm saving that ride for a nice cool morning

Members who have read this thread: 0