I'm riding today...- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,211

    I'm riding today...

    just saying...
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  2. #2
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    just saying...
    okay - do you want to know where a tequila tree is?

  3. #3
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    I'm riding Tuesday. I can't drink tequila.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  4. #4
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64
    I'm riding Tuesday. I can't drink tequila.
    do you want to know where some garbage is to retrieve?

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,211
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    okay - do you want to know where a tequila tree is?
    I really don't know how to answer this. Part of me does, but the other part does not. Gosh darn it, why you got to tease me like that?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  6. #6
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    do you want to know where some garbage is to retrieve?
    I already see plenty of blue bags that can be picked up. Think the broken glass on Fatmans decent was from the blue bags or the tequila bottle?
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  7. #7
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64
    I already see plenty of blue bags that can be picked up. Think the broken glass on Fatmans decent was from the blue bags or the tequila bottle?

    things get messy sometimes.
    when you are the self-appointed trail steward, you do what you need to do so it is better for everyone.

  8. #8
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,314
    I ride every day, but not always to the tequila tree...




  9. #9
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer
    I ride every day, but not always to the tequila tree...
    you need more than one tree. why limit yourself? as the self-appointed ambassador to selfishness, I implore you to think of yourself first.

  10. #10
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    things get messy sometimes.
    when you are the self-appointed trail steward, you do what you need to do so it is better for everyone.
    So you're leaving all those blue bags as trail makers?
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  11. #11
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64
    So you're leaving all those blue bags as trail makers?
    not trail markers! they are put there to re-build the outside edge of the trail, because, as the self-appointed ambassador to selfishness, it is better for me.

  12. #12
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    not trail markers! they are put there to re-build the outside edge of the trail, because, as the self-appointed ambassador to selfishness, it is better for me.
    You need to add more weight to them. Any good Dh'er will skid right through them making the turn wider.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  13. #13
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,314
    I am now the self-appointed ambassador of the NE Mesa Tequila Tree.......




  14. #14
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64
    You need to add more weight to them. Any good Dh'er will skid right through them making the turn wider.
    C64:
    thank-you for the idea. when I am tooling around in my ford taurus, I often think of how to make the bags bigger. when I go to Burger King next time, I will be sure to order the triple fat burger thing to insure a bigger bag drop.

    YS


    self appointed selfish person
    PVPP - partial volunteer poop placer

  15. #15
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    C64:
    thank-you for the idea. when I am tooling around in my ford taurus, I often think of how to make the bags bigger. when I go to Burger King next time, I will be sure to order the triple fat burger thing to insure a bigger bag drop.

    YS


    self appointed selfish person
    PVPP - partial volunteer poop placer
    If the drive through is busy at BK. Try Taco Bell...

    PS: Ford Taurus water pump replacements need 1 tube of caulking not 2.
    Last edited by Cycle64; 04-18-2011 at 12:30 PM.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  16. #16
    No mames guey
    Reputation: tpvet73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    C64:
    thank-you for the idea. when I am tooling around in my ford taurus, I often think of how to make the bags bigger. when I go to Burger King next time, I will be sure to order the triple fat burger thing to insure a bigger bag drop.

    YS


    self appointed selfish person
    PVPP - partial volunteer poop placer
    You made me laugh. Thank you.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    984
    Watch out for the Gold Canyon JaegerMonster. Rraahhrrrr.

  18. #18
    Eroding into the trail
    Reputation: DustyBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    897
    Quote Originally Posted by GilaMonster
    Watch out for the Gold Canyon JaegerMonster. Rraahhrrrr.

    German cough syrup!

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.