Results 1 to 92 of 92
  1. #1
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224

    I am boycotting AZ

    I come to this pathetic forum based on the litterbox y'all live in and the only thread worth reading is apparently locked, i.e., http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...er#post6917509

    as such, i really have no choice but to join the county and city below me, namely Los Angeles, in boycotting but not for their reasons but rather because I refuse to patronize a state, term used loosely in your case, where not a sense of humor can be found.

    If I have the desire in the future to partake in procore terrrain, I have no choice but to use my money in New Mexico

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    Yeah, you sound like you're from Cali.

    Please stay there.

  3. #3
    Powered by ice cream.
    Reputation: Enel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,310
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    If I have the desire in the future to partake in procore terrrain, I have no choice but to use my money in New Mexico
    Be sure to bring your bong.


    What is with that sissy font anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhak
    And I thought I had a bike obsession. You are at once tragic and awesome.

  4. #4
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    Yeah, you sound like you're from Cali.
    Thank you for the compliment and it is very racist of you to characterize me as a Californian in a negative context...figures

  5. #5
    Elitest thrill junkie
    Reputation: Jayem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    30,406
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    blow me, namely Los Angeles
    I heart boobies.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

    You're turning black metallic.

  6. #6
    Occidental Tourist
    Reputation: YuriB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,563
    Me too. It's too damn hot. Can we come use your pool?
    This is just need to know information: Am i supposed to enjoy the irony or pity the sincerity?

  7. #7
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Enel
    Be sure to bring your bong.


    What is with that sissy font anyway?
    whatever dude. seriously, its very racist of you to stereotype people who benefit from something God put on the earth - i have a prescription by the way.

  8. #8
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem
    I heart boobies.
    i forgot Jayem lived there...I should have boycotted years ago

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: u2metoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,901
    I hate eggs.

    EDITED TO PUT IN A 'THUMBSUP'

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BlueMountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    891
    I agree.

  11. #11
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,251
    :|]




  12. #12
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Sweet! We finally found a way to prevent people from moving here! Don't forget to tell all your friends what a terrible place AZ is.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: u2metoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer
    :|]

    Robots are not racist.

    ...or are they???

  14. #14
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Sweet! We finally found a way to prevent people from moving here! Don't forget to tell all your friends what a terrible place AZ is.
    Sorry...your comments have no credibility. Mike-e is far to similar to Mikesee

  15. #15
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    Sorry...your comments have no credibility. Mike-e is far to similar to Mikesee
    Now I'm confused... I was just trying to agree with you that AZ es no bueno.

  16. #16
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,251
    Quote Originally Posted by u2metoo
    Robots are not racist.

    ...or are they???

    I think they are inherently racist against humans....unless they are Cylons....then they're really struggling with the whole identity crisis thing and are too busy being self absorbed to be racist.

    For what it's worth....I strongly suspect my wife is a Cylon




  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    200
    Well I see our clever plan is coming together, now we just need to outlaw hippies and our glorious state will rise above the mediocrity that is plaguing our country like down hillers on a mountain bike ride.
    "What kind of bike? I don't know, I'm not a bike scientist."

  18. #18
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Now I'm confused... I was just trying to agree with you that AZ es no bueno.
    i still dont read it that way but its the internet so i will go with you on this one though your use of Spanglish has racist connotations

  19. #19
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer
    I think they are inherently racist against humans....unless they are Cylons....then they're really struggling with the whole identity crisis thing and are too busy being self absorbed to be racist.

    For what it's worth....I strongly suspect my wife is a Cylon
    my blow-up doll is not racist

  20. #20
    Powered by ice cream.
    Reputation: Enel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,310
    Quote Originally Posted by kapaso
    ....our glorious state will rise above the mediocrity that is plaguing our country like down hillers on a mountain bike ride.
    Nice simile.
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhak
    And I thought I had a bike obsession. You are at once tragic and awesome.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SPIDERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    302
    ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It's only skin, it'll grow back!!

    Save the drama for your mama!!!

    Porkchop Sandwiches!

  22. #22
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,251
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    my blow-up doll is not racist

    I can see that....but only if you insist on your blow-up doll calling you Gaius Baltar and you calling her Number Six.




  23. #23
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    i still dont read it that way but its the internet so i will go with you on this one though your use of Spanglish has racist connotations
    I'm only racist towards hippies... and "All Mountain" riders

  24. #24
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    I'm only racist towards hippies... and "All Mountain" riders

    I resemble that remark




  25. #25
    Need more cowbell
    Reputation: WhiskersOfDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    If I have the desire in the future to partake in procore terrrain, I have no choice but to use my money in New Mexico
    Have fun driving there without going through Arizona.

  26. #26
    "No Clue Crew"
    Reputation: Grave9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,459
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    I come to this pathetic forum based on the litterbox y'all live in and the only thread worth reading is apparently locked, i.e., http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...er#post6917509

    as such, i really have no choice but to join the county and city below me, namely Los Angeles, in boycotting but not for their reasons but rather because I refuse to patronize a state, term used loosely in your case, where not a sense of humor can be found.

    If I have the desire in the future to partake in procore terrrain, I have no choice but to use my money in New Mexico
    You should start your AZ boycott with the "Arizona" section of the forum. Trust me we won't miss you Posting your thought on our states laws HERE won't change things. Load up on a bus and make the drive out to picket, everyone else is

  27. #27
    It's a slugfest!
    Reputation: Silver_Slug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    742

    Litterbox effect

    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    I come to this pathetic forum based on the litterbox y'all live in....
    You must have missed this thread....required reading ....
    "I've got nothing to hoard...."

  28. #28
    SamuraiBunnyGuy
    Reputation: longhairmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Sweet! We finally found a way to prevent people from moving here! Don't forget to tell all your friends what a terrible place AZ is.
    a link to next weekend's forecast?
    honestly i'm almost having second thoughts right now

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sjreeves717's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    114
    Good our trails are crowded enough, we don't want or need you here. A couple of hours from now you won"t be missed or remembered...........Not you longhairmike, the bieber boner lover.

  30. #30
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,383
    Quote Originally Posted by longhairmike
    a link to next weekend's forecast?
    honestly i'm almost having second thoughts right now
    Nah...it's beautiful getting out early on the hot days, or doing night rides...and you can always jet up to Prescott, Flag, Payson or Show Low/Pinetop to escape the heat...

    Plus, why don't you go back and look at the forecasts from Oct/Nov through Mar/April, and compare them to wherever you're coming from...there goes your second thoughts...

  31. #31
    im4Gsus
    Reputation: kaboose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Enel

    What is with that sissy font anyway?
    it matches his sissy hairdo.
    "If God is your co-pilot you're in the wrong seat!" S Barrington

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Tails8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    171
    Yep must be from Cali. Man I wish there wasn't so much government red tape so we could cutoff the power supply to your state.

    That's ok less peeps on the trails haha..

    Tails

  33. #33
    Pwning Trails
    Reputation: phlite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    197
    this thread is awesome.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    Thank you for the compliment and it is very racist of you to characterize me as a Californian in a negative context...figures
    Troll!!! And Californian's are not a race, they're an affliction.

  35. #35
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Grave9
    You should start your AZ boycott with the "Arizona" section of the forum. Trust me we won't miss you Posting your thought on our states laws HERE won't change things. Load up on a bus and make the drive out to picket, everyone else is
    obviously the public schools are not very good in AZ. Please show me where i said anything about state laws? I have no issue with that which you would have known if you read my rad opening post. you lack of sense of humor only reinforces my position stated accordingly.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8
    Dang I didn't know there was THAT many trolls on the internet. I was wrong lol

  37. #37
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Slug
    You must have missed this thread....required reading ....
    wow...thanks for that. its a pretty rad thread to the point where i now do find something redeeming about your state, even if you let people like enel and jayem live there

  38. #38
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    Nah...it's beautiful getting out early on the hot days, or doing night rides...and you can always jet up to Prescott, Flag, Payson or Show Low/Pinetop to escape the heat...

    Plus, why don't you go back and look at the forecasts from Oct/Nov through Mar/April, and compare them to wherever you're coming from...there goes your second thoughts...
    please stay on topic. thanks in advance

  39. #39
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboose
    it matches his sissy hairdo.
    i would give anything to be able to have a sissy hairdo but alas, i am built like a bald 12-year old girl...with the beginning of a beer belly. fortunately in SoCal we embrace diversity so i do still have a chance of getting laid...if i leave my wife that is

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    Yeah, you sound like you're from Cali.

    Please stay there.

  41. #41
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,383
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    obviously the public schools are not very good in AZ. Please show me where i said anything about state laws? I have no issue with that which you would have known if you read my rad opening post. you lack of sense of humor only reinforces my position stated accordingly.
    C'mon...don't be so easy, Fo...some of us got it...

  42. #42
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    C'mon...don't be so easy, Fo...some of us got it...
    sorry waltaz...you are right.

    in fact, you are only a single speeder, and not to be racist but we all know they are often a "challenged" bunch, but since you got it no doubt others did too. thanks for grounding me.

  43. #43
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,383
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    sorry waltaz...you are right. since you got it no doubt others did too. thanks for grounding me.
    That's quite all right...*pat pat*...we love having you visit us here; it was quite an honor seeing a thread from the great FoShizzle in our lowly regional forum...

  44. #44
    Team Tortuga
    Reputation: crAZy Irish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails8
    Yep must be from Cali. Man I wish there wasn't so much government red tape so we could cutoff the power supply to your state.
    Oh but we will if needed. Did you see how quiet the talk of LA boycotting AZ got after we sent them a letter stating that we would cut off the power if they choose to follow that path. I'll see if I can find a link to it........


    http://www.energytribune.com/article...ck-for-Boycott

    In the letter, he ridiculed Villaraigosa for saying that the point of the boycott was to "send a message" by severing the "resources and ties" they share.


    "I received your message; please receive mine. As a statewide elected member of the Arizona Corporation Commission overseeing Arizona's electric and water utilities, I too am keenly aware of the 'resources and ties' we share with the city of Los Angeles," Pierce wrote.


    "If an economic boycott is truly what you desire, I will be happy to encourage Arizona utilities to renegotiate your power agreements so Los Angeles no longer receives any power from Arizona-based generation."


    Appearing to tap into local frustration in Arizona over the raft of boycotts and threatened boycotts from cities across the country, including Los Angeles, Pierce warned that Arizona companies are willing and ready to fight boycott with boycott.


    "I am confident that Arizona's utilities would be happy to take those electrons off your hands," Pierce wrote. "If, however, you find that the City Council lacks the strength of its convictions to turn off the lights in Los Angeles and boycott Arizona power, please reconsider the wisdom of attempting to harm Arizona's economy."


    Pierce told FoxNews.com that he was speaking for himself, not the entire commission, though he has the support of at least one other member. But Arizona has some serious leverage over Los Angeles, as well as the rest of California. The state and city get electricity from a nuclear power plant outside Phoenix, as well as from coal-fired power plants in northern Arizona and two giant hydroelectric power generators along the Colorado River.

  45. #45
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    That's quite all right...*pat pat*...we love having you visit us here; it was quite an honor seeing a thread from the great FoShizzle in our lowly regional forum...
    ha...quite the contrary, my posting in this forum by default lowers the property value.

    i will however consider visiting AZ if Justin Bieber has a concert there

  46. #46
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,251
    I was not aware that Justin Bieber had signed on with Zach de la Rocha in the boycott of AZ.....what a shame....I'd very much like to see Justin's heart ripped out by Zach in a "Ohh Mum Shee Bub" moment in front of a live audience, a la "Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom"





  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,211
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    i will however consider visiting AZ if Justin Bieber has a concert there
    July 25th, Jobbing.com Arena. I have front row tickets.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  48. #48
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,238
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  49. #49
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,251
    jesus....this worthless thread just kinda died....I was really hoping it would continue to metastasize.




  50. #50
    slower than you
    Reputation: rockychrysler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer
    jesus....this worthless thread just kinda died....I was really hoping it would continue to metastasize.
    score: 4 - for using metastasize in a sentence.

    (here's to worthless threads!)
    "May your trails be winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view." - Ed Abbey
    http://rockychrysler.com/

  51. #51
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer
    jesus....this worthless thread just kinda died....I was really hoping it would continue to metastasize.

    When trolling , Fo has to maintain a law of averages of worthwhile posts to each of his posts.

    Personally, I could care less about happens in AZ, as long as it stays in AZ. Sad that Fo does tend to grow on you, although metastasized does sound so fatal and final.
    Last edited by Boyonabyke; 06-02-2010 at 08:11 PM.

  52. #52
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,238
    I need to go look up metastasized

  53. #53
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo
    I need to go look up metastasized

    I've a Brother in Law with this problem since Christmas/New Years... lungs, kidney, and brain. Lance can relate.

  54. #54
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,238
    Having to look up a word means I have lung , kidney and brain disease?

  55. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    242
    yup, the man who is never there, wont be soon...

  56. #56
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    i would give anything to be able to have a sissy hairdo but alas, i am built like a bald 12-year old girl...with the beginning of a beer belly. fortunately in SoCal we embrace diversity so i do still have a chance of getting laid...if i leave my wife that is
    Does that mean you are developing Man Boobs, or ?

  57. #57
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    I come to this pathetic forum based on the litterbox y'all live in and the only thread worth reading is apparently locked, i.e., http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...er#post6917509

    as such, i really have no choice but to join the county and city below me, namely Los Angeles, in boycotting but not for their reasons but rather because I refuse to patronize a state, term used loosely in your case, where not a sense of humor can be found.

    If I have the desire in the future to partake in procore terrrain, I have no choice but to use my money in New Mexico

    Darn I was hoping to see the best bike ever!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  58. #58
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet
    Dang I didn't know there was THAT many trolls on the internet. I was wrong lol
    Fo aka Justin isn't a troll - just suffering from some head damage
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  59. #59
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by trb2929
    Darn I was hoping to see the best bike ever!
    on a serious note, i do have a new "best bike ever", in my signature. unfortunately it was not one designed by me as i bought it used but by far my most bestest to date. unfortunately i am still not procore enuf for AZ terrain

  60. #60
    banned
    Reputation: JrockFeltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,748
    I also had high hopes for this thread....or was that the Sour OG Kush.....

  61. #61
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockFeltaz
    I also had high hopes for this thread....or was that the Sour OG Kush.....
    that is where you failed...one should have zero expectations from anything on the internet.

  62. #62
    sandbagger
    Reputation: airmiller44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    516

    No good

    V
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    ha...quite the contrary, my posting in this forum by default lowers the property value.

    i will however consider visiting AZ if Justin Bieber has a concert there
    So gay u come in dissing AZ being openly gay pedophile stoner wanting beibers hairless balls and he's your avatar. Please close this thread before he gets another excuse for prescription
    V10.5 with Dorado pro and Vivid Air
    TWOSIXBIKES DJ prototype
    Www.twosixbikes.com
    www.facebook.com/twosixbikes

  63. #63
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by airmiller44
    V

    So gay u come in dissing AZ being openly gay pedophile stoner wanting beibers hairless balls and he's your avatar. Please close this thread before he gets another excuse for prescription
    AZ folks are clearly both racist and homophobic...not cool. You need to chillax and actually give Bieber a chance. have you ever actually listened to his lyrics? Honestly, they are pretty profound, especially for such a young chap.

  64. #64
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    AZ folks are clearly both racist and homophobic...not cool. You need to chillax and actually give Bieber a chance. have you ever actually listened to his lyrics? Honestly, they are pretty profound, especially for such a young chap.
    I only heard the high pitched squeal when I saw his O face in the mirror

  65. #65
    sandbagger
    Reputation: airmiller44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    516
    Ditchb the avatar at least. Then sing to his lyrics while ur driving and no ones around that's the only time its ok.
    V10.5 with Dorado pro and Vivid Air
    TWOSIXBIKES DJ prototype
    Www.twosixbikes.com
    www.facebook.com/twosixbikes

  66. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,362
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    I only heard the high pitched squeal when I saw his O face in the mirror
    jesus, chuck.

  67. #67
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    jesus, chuck.
    Mmm you want some too? You do have purdy lips and I love your salt and pepper hair!!

  68. #68
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,362
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    Mmm you want some too? You do have purdy lips and I love your salt and pepper hair!!
    You're like the third guy that's complemented me on my lips today.

  69. #69
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    You're like the third guy that's complemented me on my lips today.
    Wanna park your mini Demo in my sphincter?

  70. #70
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,224
    Quote Originally Posted by airmiller44
    Ditchb the avatar at least. Then sing to his lyrics while ur driving and no ones around that's the only time its ok.

    Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova’
    Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova’
    Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova’
    Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova’

    Usher in da haus!


  71. #71
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova’
    Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova’
    Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova’
    Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova’

    Usher in da haus!

    Is Usher the gay version of R Kelly? I don't see any feces on Justin's chin so maybe not.

  72. #72
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    Wanna park your mini Demo in my sphincter?
    Aaaaannnnnddddd...... Thread is now dead.
    Between this and MiniMe's comments on azfreeride I need to go home and forget today ever happened....

  73. #73
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Aaaaannnnnddddd...... Thread is now dead.
    Between this and MiniMe's comments on azfreeride I need to go home and forget today ever happened....
    See below...

  74. #74
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    See below...
    He got the feces off with his tongue, there may be some stuck on his "bling" tho

  75. #75
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    He got the feces off with his tongue, there may be some stuck on his "bling" tho
    Nice, I just barfed on my new Snuggie. Thanks

  76. #76
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    Nice, I just barfed on my new Snuggie. Thanks
    Better than barfing on Scooter again...

    I like to call this one "ChuckBeefPuke"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I am boycotting AZ-chuckbeefduke.jpg  


  77. #77
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Better than barfing on Scooter again...

    I like to call this one "ChuckBeefPuke"
    Fo, that is a real pic. Feel free to ad it to your blog. To make it more interesting, I own a 29er and I used to ride a CoilAir until it died. I know you love both alot more than Bieber!! LOLOLOL

    I remember that night like it was yesterday. I did get punched in the balls though.

  78. #78
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Better than barfing on Scooter again...

    I like to call this one "ChuckBeefPuke"
    Annnnnnnnnd the Chuck puking on purpose pict makes a reappearance. Now this thread is complete.

    Maybe we can talk him into doing it tonight at pump track. Just for old times sake.

  79. #79
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Bieber shreds the gnar.


  80. #80
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    Annnnnnnnnd the Chuck puking on purpose pict makes a reappearance. Now this thread is complete.

    Maybe we can talk him into doing it tonight at pump track. Just for old times sake.
    Hell, I just did it so I could taste my lunch again. NOM NOM NOM. Spicy bile is yummy.

  81. #81
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    Bieber shreds the gnar.

    The only thing this ****** is shredding is fan mail from females. One bin for male fans, one shredder for female fans.

  82. #82
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    The only thing this ****** is shredding is fan mail from females. One bin for male fans, one shredder for female fans.


  83. #83
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    I bet Kavu just wet his pants.

  84. #84
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    I bet Kavu just wet his pants.
    Kavu's not allowed to come within 500ft of this photo

  85. #85
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Kavu's not allowed to come within 500ft of this photo

    He already tried...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I am boycotting AZ-kavu_busted.jpg  


  86. #86
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Kavu's not allowed to come within 500ft of this photo
    Check his pants, it might be too late B===D (O)

  87. #87
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    I was about to commend Mike-e on his spelling, but you had to go and ruin that for everyone.

  88. #88
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    I was about to commend Mike-e on his spelling, but you had to go and ruin that for everyone.
    I somehow knew Chuck would pick up the slack

  89. #89
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    I was about to commend Mike-e on his spelling, but you had to go and ruin that for everyone.
    My pleasure! Actually more like Kavu's pleasure puddle. This is coming from someone that is all too familiar with pleasure puddles


    Sorry for killing everyone's bandwidth and love of girl scout cookies.

  90. #90
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Annnnnnnnd thread over. Thanks Chuck.

  91. #91
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    Annnnnnnnd thread over. Thanks Chuck.
    We will have to wait and see until tomorrow when everyone goes back to work!

    On a side note, I will have dry sheets for awhile

  92. #92
    Saucy Size
    Reputation: Paul B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,482
    Lame, boring trolling. Gosh, I guess that means it's time to cry about victimhood and censorship and blah blah blah.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

Members who have read this thread: 1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.