hey chongman!- Mtbr.com

Thread: hey chongman!

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

hey chongman!

you feel like hitting that trail again this weekend? but this time i think we should take national to buena vista and follow the route Durt Gurl mentioned

mtbr member
    Absolutely. What about saturday?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    perfect....any other crazies want in on this leg burning action? javelina to mormon up national to BV back down to mormon to jav, up to ridgeline, to ????? well see from there how everyone feels, but it is an awesome little jaunt off the beaten path with great views and very few hikers (except of course for the mill ave of the mtn, national) 8am will probably be the time.

mtbr member
    I think this is my favorite somo mix. for those interested remember it meets at the beverly canyon parking lot just south of 46th and baseline. WOOHOO

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrtrainer
    perfect....any other crazies want in on this leg burning action? javelina to mormon up national to BV back down to mormon to jav, up to ridgeline, to ????? well see from there how everyone feels, but it is an awesome little jaunt off the beaten path with great views and very few hikers (except of course for the mill ave of the mtn, national) 8am will probably be the time.
    still on for 8am at the 46th st. lot? I'll be there.

Kathleen in AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by chongoman
    I was seriously considering joining you guys on my backyard trails but the bug has struck and likely has me down for the weekend. Being sick is such a waste of precious time.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    I was seriously considering joining you guys on my backyard trails but the bug has struck and likely has me down for the weekend. Being sick is such a waste of precious time.
    ugg! here's to a fast recovery! see you next time.
    I hope I can avoid this bug. It's taken the weekends of a handfull of riders this month!

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chongoman
    YEP, just gotta get landons ride up and running.

Too many Sedonuts...
    I may be able to join, what is the expected ride time? I need to be done and in the car driving home by 11am.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusJoe
    I may be able to join, what is the expected ride time? I need to be done and in the car driving home by 11am.
    my guess is about 2 1/2 hours so you should be fine. if it takes longer than that it's tasy to bail out before the ridgeline climb back down javailina to the lot. hope to see you there.

Bob

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusJoe
    if we go all the way up to buena vista and back and do what is planned if we move fast it should be around 3 hours. but if there is anyone who has never been on the ride i get prptective and make sure everyone is alive and there are plenty of stops. landon and i do javelina to mormon ro BV and back to the lot in just unde 2 hours so you should be ok, but there are plenty o bailouts along the way.

Members who have read this thread: 0