Hawes to the 'Pit' and whatnot, Friday?- Mtbr.com
    EDR

Hawes to the 'Pit' and whatnot, Friday?

Thursday is possible for me as well.

Anyone interested in hitting Hawes from the drop-in at the canal and heading out to the pit? I'm thinking of fun'n around on the drops for a few then heading back.

Dirtgurl? Sam? DHFaster? Fuzz? (I would love to see that Knolly...!) or anybody else?

Pass Mtn. might be another option...or I might just hit National again, whatever works.
    Last edited by eatdrinkride; 09-30-2008 at 11:05 PM.

Kathleen in AZ
    Friday I do that work thang but thanks for asking.

EDR
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    Friday I do that work thang but thanks for asking.
    Most people seem to have that same silly obligation during the week, oh well.

EDR
    Quote Originally Posted by .downhillfaster.
    Me too...that J-O-B seems to get in the way of weekday riding...
    ...and I've maybe got fork problems now and might be taking it to Rage tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Wish I could. I gotsta work.

EDR
    Quote Originally Posted by u2metoo
    Wish I could. I gotsta work.
    We will have to do this sometime soon, I could even do a Saturday but probably not this week.

EDR
    uh-oh, whatcha do to that big fork?
    The floodgate screw just turns and turns and turns, no stopping. I'm torn as to what to do right now. It's also leaking a little bit of oil thru the top. If I take it to a shop they will most likely send it to RS and RS will most likely replace the damper circuit AND rebuild it with all new seals..........that's awesome but then I can't ride for a few weeks. If I call Will at Full Cycles where I bought it he will most likely offer to send it in OR I'm sure he will have RS send a new damper circuit to my house which I can install myself (then I send the old one back, he's done this before for me). That is cool b/c I can ride till it comes then quickly swap it out, but.......then I don't get a full seal rebuild.

What to do?

EDR
    Quote Originally Posted by .downhillfaster.
    Option 2, the weather is starting to get too nice to not have a bike to ride for a couple of weeks. Seals are easy (and cheap) to do yourself.
    Ya, but who has a Lyrik rebuild kit on hand? Not just dust/oil seals but the full meal deal. I guess I need to hit google.
    EDIT: my google has turned up nothing but air/oil seal kits, and those are around $25. Enduro is cheaper and better but that won't solve my complete seal rebuild wish. Can't imagine what a complete kit costs...might be worth the down time to just have it sent in to RS...in the long run.
    Last edited by eatdrinkride; 10-01-2008 at 10:25 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0