Great Trail!! Usery Pass Mtn.Trial Mesa.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Great Trail!! Usery Pass Mtn.Trial Mesa.

Me and my bro went and rode the Pass Mtn.Trail Saturday morning in the rain. (well what was left of the rain) It was an awesome trail. it starts out kinda easy with some small climbs and a few techy spots but then turns into some full on mtb.After you get aroound the mountain their is a little bit of hike a bike to do but the views are spectacular and well worth the climb. Also, what comes up must go down! It was great cause the weather was perfect with the rain and cool breeze. The trailhead says its a 7.1 mile ride but it actually feels like 15 miles when your done. All in all i really liked this trail and its views. Its a bit rocky and bumpy on the way down so make sure your riding your full susp. I wish i had some pics but i didnt want to ruinmy camera in the rain.

go try it..

Too many Sedonuts...
    Quote Originally Posted by klembasek
    Me and my bro went and rode the Pass Mtn.Trail Saturday morning in the rain. (well what was left of the rain) It was an awesome trail. it starts out kinda easy with some small climbs and a few techy spots but then turns into some full on mtb.After you get aroound the mountain their is a little bit of hike a bike to do but the views are spectacular and well worth the climb. Also, what comes up must go down! It was great cause the weather was perfect with the rain and cool breeze. The trailhead says its a 7.1 mile ride but it actually feels like 15 miles when your done. All in all i really liked this trail and its views. Its a bit rocky and bumpy on the way down so make sure your riding your full susp. I wish i had some pics but i didnt want to ruinmy camera in the rain.

go try it..
    Yeah that trail is awesome, definately one of my favs. A little too long for a summer ride though, unless you don't mind the heat, so you have to get it in the winter. The downhill after the pass rocks.
    When the world slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    That trail is awesome! You're not lying about the downhill part though, this is what happened to me on my first trip around that mountain.
    "Doing the right thing" is like water. It's good for all living things,and flows without thinking about where it's going.

A Huckin' Hypocrite

Pic

Yep, that certainly looks like a Pass Mtn. X-Ray, Cool pic
    Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live.
    Mark Twain, "Taming the Bicycle"

I am the Tin Man!
    Just give that thing a quick yank, youll be alright.
    I went and hiked Usery this morning with my kids after my ride at south mtn.
    Flyin the TallBoy and the Lynskey...Clyde style.

SOMEBODY I LOVE NEEDS A HEART!

I AM AN ORGAN DONOR, ARE YOU?

Members who have read this thread: 0