mtbr member

Great All Mountain riding in PAGE ?

Been hitting St George Utah alot recently as I used to live there and am very familiar with the trails there. Thinking about heading down again this weekend from Park City and was curious about if there is any riding in Page ? I have only ever been there for Powell and the shop there doesnt seem to exist anymore. Searched the forum as well. Any one know ? We ride an Enduro and Canfield One. Probably coming through Kanab, wish I could find intel on that as well.

******ed or Branded??
    Quote Originally Posted by Playdeep
    Been hitting St George Utah alot recently as I used to live there and am very familiar with the trails there. Thinking about heading down again this weekend from Park City and was curious about if there is any riding in Page ? I have only ever been there for Powell and the shop there doesnt seem to exist anymore. Searched the forum as well. Any one know ? We ride an Enduro and Canfield One. Probably coming through Kanab, wish I could find intel on that as well.
    hey bud got your message but unable to call you back right now. anyway, I have no knowledge of the riding out in page. But let me know if you are going to make it down futher towards PHX and then maybe we can meet up to ride.
    Last edited by doodooboi; 04-29-2011 at 11:46 AM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I know 2 trails. On highway 89 at mp 555, just inside the AZ state line, there's a dirt road headed west that leads to a old bunker. Park there and it's all slickrock.
    There's also the Rim Trail that goes around the town and at parts overlooks Lake Powell. Trail starts in town behind McDonalds.
    Out of town the other trail I'd like to ride someday would be to shuttle the AZ Trail from highway 89a just west of Jacob Lake to the Utah state line, about 20 miles and a 1400' descent. I've ridden it in some places. A sweet section is from the East Rim viewpoint to the national park boundary, perhaps 30 miles south of 89a. 7 miles of trail each way but you can ride the whole section. Looks more like Colorado than AZ in the pines and aspen forest.
    Also the Rainbow Rim Trail on the north rim of the Grand Canyon, great views, OK trail.
    agmtb

Members who have read this thread: 0