mtbr member

Good spot to leave the Geronimo shuttle rig?

Looking at shuttling Geronimo in the near future and am not really familiar with the area where the trail ends (19th st and Dobbins area). Is there any favorite parking spots to leave a shuttle rig?

mtbr member
    The boy scout camp is where it dumps you. You can't miss it. They're pretty cool with you parking there as long as you respect the place.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    The boy scout camp is where it dumps you. You can't miss it. They're pretty cool with you parking there as long as you respect the place.

Thanks tmarkos - just park in the Scouts grounds?

mtbr member
    yea, we usually park on the left, close to the gate.

Just Joshin' ya!
    I see the Wednesday morning shuttlers as I pass on the road bike and they sometimes park along the road northeast of the gate.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    If you pedal back to Central look out for a Rotwieler not on a leash about 5 houses in on the R side, he gave me a pretty good run for about 6 houses-glad HE ran out of steam as I was tired from a few runs. No joke, someone should report the owner for a dog like that on the loose...........................

Just Joshin' ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by tls36
    If you pedal back to Central look out for a Rotwieler not on a leash about 5 houses in on the R side, he gave me a pretty good run for about 6 houses-glad HE ran out of steam as I was tired from a few runs. No joke, someone should report the owner for a dog like that on the loose...........................
    You know I ride up 20th St and then west on Dobbins all the time on my road bike. I have never seen this dog. Now it is inevitable. Poop.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

Members who have read this thread: 0