Fruitian hardcores are on the way, wanna ride?- Mtbr.com
    GUIDANCE COUNSELOR

Fruitian hardcores are on the way, wanna ride?

A big group of Fruita locals are heading to AZ on Jan. 2 to escape this helluva winter we are having here. We will be going to Phoenix for the first couple days and will be in Sedona for a week. We would also like to hit up any other place within driving distance if it's worth the time.

If anyone would be willing to show us some of the best (lesser known) stuff, we would appriciate it and would be willing to return the favor should you ever make it out here for our great trails. We are all really capable riders, no slouches at least, so we are looking for challenging stuff (but we aren't shuttle-monkey, hucktastic froriders). We will be in AZ from approx. 1/3-1/15.

If you are interested, please PM me.

THANKS!
    Last edited by NoahColorado; 12-30-2006 at 12:13 AM.
    NOAH SEARS
    MRP - VP of Business Development
    Pivot Cycles - Team Rider

mtbr member
    Hey Noah & fellow fruits, I would be glad to show ya some stuff if time cooperates. Check your PM's. Later.
    SHITBIRD

Salty Dog

Hey Noah

As a transplanted Redlands (Grand Junction) resident, now living in Valley of the Sun, I am hoping to hook up with you guys. I got the email from OTE and will try to catch you guys here and again in Sedona.

I am scheduled to be in Denver the 3rd and 4th, returning on the 5th, so I can ride pretty much anytime after that.

Hope to see you all soon. Post yer daily rides, if you can.

Say Hi to Chet Peach when you see him.

Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by NoahColorado
    A big group of Fruita locals are heading to AZ on Jan. 2 to escape this helluva winter we are having here. We will be going to Phoenix for the first couple days and will be in Sedona for a week. We would also like to hit up any other place within driving distance if it's worth the time.

If anyone would be willing to show us some of the best (lesser known) stuff, we would appriciate it and would be willing to return the favor should you ever make it out here for our great trails. We are all really capable riders, no slouches at least, so we are looking for challenging stuff (but we aren't shuttle-monkey, hucktastic froriders). We will be in AZ from approx. 1/3-1/15.

If you are interested, please PM me or contact me at: [email protected]

THANKS!
    Ventana El Rey - sweet 9er magic! OR sweet Serendipity Superfly 100

mtbr member

Chet Peach is coming too?

I heard that Chet Peach was going to be bringing down the freeride crew to do some secret trails around Phoenix and Sedona. He's sick! I once saw him doing rear wheel hops on a side of a cliff.
    What about the freak?
    AKA: G-wat

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bugaroo
    What about the freak?
    Still deciding, the last I heard.

Since you're available fri/sat/sun to ride (according to Kevin...), are you riding all of those days, or just a few? I'm probably hitting town late Wednesday.

Members who have read this thread: 0