free ride tempe/ jumps behind papago water sat afternoonish?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

free ride tempe/ jumps behind papago water sat afternoonish?

I wanna get back out on the bike, been 3 weeks since I got kicked off one of the upper dropin's out behind papago water. Been walking around with a pocket ***** on my knee due to my inability to get stiches. I'll post pics later. Anyways I wanna do some work to the upper kicker, hit the jumps, dial in the bike, and maybe find some stuff to free ride around tempe later on before sunday at somo. Anyone care to join, get in a sess? Btw is the shuttle on for sunday?

mtbr member
    Think I will be around if you wanna ride around Papago...Sat or Sunday? Where you wanna meet? You said that you fell in Papago...I did too..haha...42 stitches in my face, broken Clavicle & 3 broken ribs...so dont feel to bad...you can take comfort in knowing that I got my ass kicked by Papago as well.

mtbr member
    Here's a pic of the wound the day off. Im going to do saturday afternoon cuz I have to pick my ma up at 130 from the airport.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails free ride tempe/ jumps behind papago water sat afternoonish?-pappago-wreck.jpg  

Downhill Messiah
    Gotta love the paps!!!

I over cleared the big jump after the drop/stepdown, not fun!
    Madspeed always prevails!

mtbr member
    Can you go late afternoon?

mtbr member
    I did the kicker bridge to the right over cleared the landing, landed and then endoed immediately there after. Mind you it was my 7th time in a row of doing the kicker. And yeah Im thinking 3-4ish. I'm gona bring a shovel and pick to make it more of a roller at the bridge.
    Customtacos.com is my facebook

mtbr member
    Wait why are you making it a roller?

Last time I was out there, a few months ago, there was a lot of erosion and other bits trampled down. Has any of that been reformed? I probably wont make it out Sat as hopefully I will be cleaning out my pool prepping for the summer.
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

mtbr member
    The lower stuff had been touched up but nothing on the upside. And it kicks way too much not enough overall take off for it to have that steep of a lip. Be nicer to have a roller/step down into the next 5 footer by the tree in the middle.
    Customtacos.com is my facebook

Members who have read this thread: 0