mtbr member
    Apr 2012

Foto Friday: Fall colors edition, Part 2.

A few more fall color shots.

Heading up Inner Basin Trail with a bit of snow. I carried the full-frame DSLR
    along with an external flash to get this shot. It was worth the extra weight!

Aspen grove on Forest Road 552ójust north of the Inner Basin Trail.

(Note: Someone has been putting up "No Bikes Allowed" stickers on the carsonite posts on the Inner Basin Trail.
    The trail is NOT closed to mountain bikes and the Forest Service is interested in knowing who is altering the signs.)

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbflg View Post
    A few more fall color shots.

Heading up Inner Basin Trail with a bit of snow. I carried the full-frame DSLR
    along with an external flash to get this shot. It was worth the extra weight! Aspen grove on Forest Road 552ójust north of the Inner Basin Trail.
    (Note: Someone has been putting up "No Bikes Allowed" stickers on the carsonite
    essaytyper posts on the Inner Basin Trail. The trail is NOT closed to mountain bikes and the Forest Service is interested in knowing who is altering the signs.)

Nice shots.
    My last ride was an unquestionably chilly and breezy one (fantastic views however), so I'd recommend something to keep your ears warm, if you are going to head up Inner Basin Trail at this time of season. Incredible route for hiking with dogs though.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPsyche View Post
    Nice shots.
    My last ride was an unquestionably chilly and breezy one (fantastic views however), so I'd recommend something to keep your ears warm, if you are going to head up Inner Basin Trail at this time of season. Incredible route for hiking with dogs though.
    IB trail is a no go this time of the year unless you want to hike or ride up the road. The gate is locked down at the bottom.