Flag ride on Tue, Oct 6th- Mtbr.com
    zul
    Will Guide for Beer

Flag ride on Tue, Oct 6th

Looking for a morning ride partner or Aspen filled route suggestion for Tue the 6th. Fall colors should be just about perfect. Right now I'm leaning toward Lockett Meadow but don't really know about any of the connector trails (Waterline or Pick Up Stix?) xc or tech ride, I'm open to whatever. Hoping for a 9am or 10am start but flexable.

Thx. zul
    If lovin you is wrong, I don't wanna be right

mtbr member
    This may be the day to do the annual fall colors ride. My wife has the day off from work so we may do the big downhill cruise from the inner basin back into town. You would be welcome to join us. If the leaves are doing their thing, we may explore a little bit on foot. What we do is drive up to Lockett Meadow in the pickup and ride up to the water works and then ride the long road down to schultz creek then down back into town. Later on I ride the moto back to the truck (such an easy shuttle).
    Other fall color ride is the AZ trail from Aspen corner on Snowbowl Road to FS road 418 and back. I was up yesterday at Snowbowl and the leaves there are just barely turning. Maybe in a week it could be good. Who knows? The fall colors seems to be a little later this year.
    There is a big difference between ripping and skidding.

Members who have read this thread: 0