Flag is the best!!!- Mtbr.com
    I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle

Flag is the best!!!

Man spent the weekend in Flag and enjoyed the weather!!!! High was 63 and rain in the afternoons. Got to do some Dh on Elden on Sunday with some guys had a blast....A little sore from a wreck but thats how it goes....Great weekend....
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash.- Julie Furtado

Shred...it's the new drug
    yah...wasababi was sick! got a new rotor tatoo on my riding shorts. glad it wasn't my leg! got some sic vids of gref and me shreddin' that beauty to be posted soon. gots some sweet riding in preskitt too! found a fun moto built single track up off of walker road. hiked 45 mins up for a 10 min. down. brakes all the way!!!! fast, fast, fast!

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob
    yah...wasababi was sick! got a new rotor tatoo on my riding shorts. glad it wasn't my leg! got some sic vids of gref and me shreddin' that beauty to be posted soon. gots some sweet riding in preskitt too! found a fun moto built single track up off of walker road. hiked 45 mins up for a 10 min. down. brakes all the way!!!! fast, fast, fast!
    Definitely some good riding. I was beat after shuttles on Saturday and Sunday, no way I would have made it for Prescott but thanks for the invite.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

Fly High!
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    Definitely some good riding. I was beat after shuttles on Saturday and Sunday, no way I would have made it for Prescott but thanks for the invite.
    How were the bikes running? ready for this weekend? wonder how the going back to cali boys did? Ya flag is bad A** my buddy from up there should be up north with us this weekend.

no worries on the prescott rides. i forsee in the future a prescott rocks thread candy mtn. this weekend. P-town next weekend???

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Riot: sounded like Yazzi and Terence were heading to Candy this weekend when we left on Sunday. I definitely would like to tour the Prescott stuff.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob
    Must have found a little yankee doodle, your welcome.
    SHITBIRD

I met some preskitt locals after the sunday evening shred and they told we where some sweet jump spots were and some alternate lines on spruce mtn. Plus, prescott has a section of town called "whiskey row". Sounds right up your alley dog

mtbr member
    Naw, I don't visit the ROW. You must be talking about the Cosco jump park, there are some biggies there. Dude your shredding the wrong mountain, your boy FlowDown knows the right one. I sent you an invite once.
    SHITBIRD

I gotta get on the right mountain I guess... I'm just having too much fun on walker road. Heli, I did get your invite, hard to schedule with the new little shredder around. If I get a few hours I'm out the door to the closest trail. If your interested lets try to set sumthing up for the following weekend so you can show me around the right mountain. I'll buy coffee or lunch... Does the sweet hill start with an "M"?

mtbr member
    PM me your email.
    SHITBIRD

Wait, what!?
    I lived in Flag for a bit. Cant wait to find a good job up there and get back! Love the summers, love the winters, and love the trails!

Here's a couple of pics of greffster and latedrop shredding the green paste...

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    video to come soon...

Fly High!
    YA the Flags are gona get a taste of the candy!

Fly High!
    Wish I could say I rode with HELIMECH but they are way to fast! and are crazy i.e. going clipless!!! Very fast group on SAT. shreddin!! also got to see them hit the Eagle step up!! That should help me with trying it next time I get to go up there!!

Fly High!
    HeliMech PM sent

Fly High!
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    Riot: sounded like Yazzi and Terence were heading to Candy this weekend when we left on Sunday. I definitely would like to tour the Prescott stuff.
    Ya spoke to Yazzi last night he is ready for his taste of the Candy!

I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
    the eagle step up owened me last time lol....had a sweet concusion from that... Was a good time for sure up there....
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you'll crash.- Julie Furtado

Here's the vids of laborday sunday up on the spicy trail. BD (bikedog) loved the trails. I was following her and gref down that last twisty section that ends with that little kicker and BD was just flowing and hucked the jump after gref and could you believe it, threw a nac nac to shove it in my face!

I love bike!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enduroblood
    I lived in Flag for a bit. Cant wait to find a good job up there and get back! Love the summers, love the winters, and love the trails!
    Ditto that

Members who have read this thread: 0