Thread: Epic-ness

The Most Interesting Man
    Jul 2009

Epic-ness

Today I went to Chandler Bike Park for the first time with my friend. I was riding my Cheeta DS/24 inch...so not a bmx. We got there at 930 and it was us two..and two others. The whole day until 1230 it was no more than 4 people...then a ton came but we left.
    Anyways, that place is absolutely SICK! I was the only one there with something other than a bmx but I gotta tell ya, I ripped it up. Nothing to get my morning started than high speed, high air, and alot of sketch!

I only wrecked once but I wrecked in style. I road up a 15 foot quarter pipe 3 feet to the top. I done it all day but then I tried it the opposite way. I got 3 feet to the top and then....SSSCCREEECCH "OH !@#$" and I slid all the way down. No harm so it was all good.
    Basically everyone needs to go there and try it because it was the most fun EVA!!!!
    I Like Dirt.

mtbr member
    Yep that place is a hoot. Ken, Ebos & I were riding there before work some last summer. If you go don't plan on teh bums showers before work as the water play area doesn't work until 9 am. Fabreze and Axe do good enough.
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

AKA shitbird
    Hey Matty, lets do another early morning thing there again soon, you too Tanner
    JRA

Pivotal figure
    I just got the micro knobbies setup on the Yeti....
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

Members who have read this thread: 0