Easy Trails in Tuscon for Family Ride- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Easy Trails in Tuscon for Family Ride

Anyone know of an easy trail down in Tuscon that i can hit with my kids? I am going for the weekend but do nto knwo the trails. Easy to find great trails, but harder to locate an easy one.

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Kids how? Like pulling them in a tag-along or they have their own bikes, or what? I'd say maybe the Bunny loop of Fantasy Island would be okay for the most part. Saguaro Natn'l Monument East has a short but easier trail. A few sections of the 50-year trail MIGHT be doable but it depends on your kids.

Wish I could be of more help. Maybe some locals with ankle-biters themselves will chime in.
    Graeme Hunt Design - www.graemehuntdesign.com

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Thanks for the info and I will take a look at them. My little girl is 5 and she is a nut. We built a custom MTB for her and she rides 5-8 miles with us

dave

mtbr member
    That is so cool that your daughter rides and that she can do that kind of distance on a trail! I'm jealous! My girls still try to hitch rides with me in the trailer (they are 2 and 4).

Depending on what part of town you are in, I might suggest Sweetwater (west side) or the east side trails at Saguaro Monument and the Bunny Loop (as suggested above).

Have fun!

Members who have read this thread: 0