Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tom erb View Post
    In recent years, some people with mobility disabilities have begun using less traditional mobility devices such as golf cars or Segwaysģ. These devices are called "other power-driven mobility device" (OPDMD) in the rule. OPDMD is defined in the new rules as "any mobility device powered by batteries, fuel, or other enginesÖ that is used by individuals with mobility disabilities for the purpose of locomotion, including golf cars, electronic personal assistance mobility devicesÖ such as the Segwayģ PT, or any mobility device designed to operate in areas without defined pedestrian routes, but that is not a wheelchair". When an OPDMD is being used by a person with a mobility disability, different rules apply under the ADA than when it is being used by a person without a disability
    This may be true. If in fact it is. They are limited to 15 total MPH per state law. Which kicks the Class 1 and 2 Ebike off the trails.

Also After a phone call to White tanks. LightSportman is the only person currently with a doctors note to ride a ebike on the trails. There is a lot more to his story he isn't sharing.
    Too Many .

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSportMan View Post
    Thanks @rockman This is what I been doing.. I been trying to get involved and advocate for both sides.. I DONT support eMTBs where the land mangers dont want them but I love talking to land mangers and trying to understand why and sometimes I get them to open up and give it a try..
    So you go around it with a doctors note to allow you to ride in parks/trails they aren't allowed?

All Maricopa parks do not allow ebikes on the non-motorized trails.
    Too Many .

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by veloborealis View Post
    Uses one conspiracy theory to prove another conspiracy theory. So much bs. There are real conspiracies afoot in the world, but these ain't them.

I wonder if donkey bro ever considered the possibility that maybe the powers that be want him to waste his (our) time on these fake conspiracies so that you miss the real ones like destruction of the middle class, the concentration of wealth, the gutting of objective free press, and the militarization of foreign policy, just to name a few.

Bro , those are all true as well bro and just the tip off the rabbit hole bro, but at least you seem open bro and a little more woke then thereís other donkeys bro

Ahhh the pain....
    Looks like the decision at PMP has been made.
    E-bikes need to keep the f*ck out.... Bro.
    e-bikes legal in PMP?-img_3252.jpg

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybum View Post
    Looks like the decision at PMP has been made.
    E-bikes need to keep the f*ck out.... Bro.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3252.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	282.1 KB 
ID:	1225392
    Bro, good luck with that bro

IPA tester
    You jumped the shark ....bro
    "We'll ride it until they pave it."

-Urban Yeti
    Dirttreaders.com

banned
    Mar 2018
    Uses one conspiracy theory to prove another conspiracy theory. So much bs. There are real conspiracies afoot in the world, but these ain't them.

I wonder if donkey bro ever considered the possibility that maybe the powers that be want him to waste his (our) time on these fake conspiracies so that you miss the real ones like destruction of the middle class, the concentration of wealth, the gutting of objective free press, and the militarization of foreign policy, just to name a few.

Bro, those are all valid points bro and all that is being used to beat the people down slowly and destroy the middle class. Same with open borders and the trans American union bro all plans to eliminate the middle class. You gotta be 💯 self sufficient bro and unplug from the matrix to see exactly how itís all connected bro. Kinda hard bro when most of the population canít even make ends meet bro let alone come to terms that lucerferian pediphiles run the government, Hollywood and politics bro. The ugly reality bro is most people would rather have comfort and a false sense of security bro then really know the truth bro. Support yourself bro, stop watching tv and wasting your time with politics bro and the truth will surround you bro. Not going to find the truth bro being some donkey working 9 to 5 bro

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RajunCajun44 View Post
    Here is an email I got from the PMP Park Manager. Exact quote.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for taking the time to ask about ebikes in the Phoenix mountain parks and preserves.

Earlier in the year, a bill was passed allowing ebikes, Class 1 & 2 only, the same legal status as mountain bikes or bicycles in the State of Arizona. The bill does allows land managers the option of posting regulations against the use of ebikes on trails.

At this point the City of Phoenix Parks Board has not yet made a decision on whether to allow or ban ebikes on park trails. Legally, ebikes are allowed unless the land managers opt to not allow them, so technically, ebikes are allowed at this point. Parks Board may not make a decision right away, but may opt for a trial period in which to gather data and determine the best action to take based on that data.

So short answer Ė yes for now.

If you arenít familiar with Classes, Class one is pedal assist up to 20 mph, and Class two is pedal and throttle assist to 20 mph. Class three is still considered a motorized vehicle as it assists to speeds up to 28 mph or greater.

Thanks again, and happy riding!

Dan Gronseth, Park Manager
    South Mountain Park
    Phoenix Parks and Recreation Department
    Natural Resources Division
    602-495-0204
    Thanks for posting this. I scoured the Phoenix Parks rules for specific regulations against ebikes and knowing state law decided to ride my eBike on the Desert Classic. About a year and a half ago I devoloped SI joint pain that seriously limited my tolerance to shock and my ability to generate torque. The eBike has me back on the road commuting and back on the trail.

The eBike is much faster on a medium uphill grade, but not on a steep hill, where 500 watts peak runs out of steam pretty fast. My 400 watt hour battery stores about the same energy as a cheeseburger, so if I use high assist Iíll be walking home. The biggest difference to other trail users is one more parking spot - before the eBike I only rode to the trailhead half the time, and now almost always.

On downhills Iím not any faster - gravity powering a mountain bike is much more powerful than any eBike motor. Also, I donít have my Avalanche downhill racing mods on the shock so not as much traction means slower speeds.

Hikers havenít noticed the eBike but a few mountain bikers have noticed; mostly people who want one.

If it wasnít for the eBike I would be hiking - you would still have to pass me on the trail so I donít see why all the hate here on this forum. Today I rode with my daughter who was on the conventional bike. I thought I would be riding my normal full-suspension bike for another ten years; Iím a fit 61 years old, but the price in pain became too high.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by hikerdave View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I scoured the Phoenix Parks rules for specific regulations against ebikes and knowing state law decided to ride my eBike on the Desert Classic. About a year and a half ago I devoloped SI joint pain that seriously limited my tolerance to shock and my ability to generate torque. The eBike has me back on the road commuting and back on the trail.

The eBike is much faster on a medium uphill grade, but not on a steep hill, where 500 watts peak runs out of steam pretty fast. My 400 watt hour battery stores about the same energy as a cheeseburger, so if I use high assist Iíll be walking home. The biggest difference to other trail users is one more parking spot - before the eBike I only rode to the trailhead half the time, and now almost always.

On downhills Iím not any faster - gravity powering a mountain bike is much more powerful than any eBike motor. Also, I donít have my Avalanche downhill racing mods on the shock so not as much traction means slower speeds.

Hikers havenít noticed the eBike but a few mountain bikers have noticed; mostly people who want one.

If it wasnít for the eBike I would be hiking - you would still have to pass me on the trail so I donít see why all the hate here on this forum. Today I rode with my daughter who was on the conventional bike. I thought I would be riding my normal full-suspension bike for another ten years; Iím a fit 61 years old, but the price in pain became too high.

Bro ever notice how itís only other mtbrs that constantly complain about other trail users bro?

No hiker cares about ebikes on the trail bro..

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by life behind bars View Post
    Energy isn't "free" by any measure. Nice troll though.
    A full charge on my eBike costs 5 cents and gets me 50 miles. Not free but about the cost of a beer for a yearís riding.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Comeatmebro View Post
    Bro ever notice how itís only other mtbrs that constantly complain about other trail users bro?

No hiker cares about ebikes on the trail bro..
    Actually hikers do care. It's bad enough that their user experience includes mtn bikers who don't slow down while zipping past on a downhill but now they must deal with ebikes climbing past them at similar rates of speed. That might not apply to some of the ebike proponents in this thread but it sure as hell does to a fit biker that really doesn't need the help. They are jamming up trails around here. Bro.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    Actually hikers do care. It's bad enough that their user experience includes mtn bikers who don't slow down while zipping past on a downhill but now they must deal with ebikes climbing past them at similar rates of speed. That might not apply to some of the ebike proponents in this thread but it sure as hell does to a fit biker that really doesn't need the help. They are jamming up trails around here. Bro.

Yea ok bro, like there are traffic jams cause by ebikes now bro ?? Cool story bro

mtbr member
    Yea ok bro, like there are traffic jams cause by ebikes now bro ?? Cool story bro
    It's called user conflict and threatens access. It also undermines advocacy efforts for more trails. Sorry you don't get that but then you probably don't even have a bike. Ebike or whatever. Do you even ride bro? My guess is you are a Sierra Club mole that is infiltrating the mtb community to create internal strife. Electronic warfare waged by Sierra Club trolls and hackers. They've already succeeded in taking down IMBA.

banned
    Mar 2018
    It's called user conflict and threatens access. It also undermines advocacy efforts for more trails. Sorry you don't get that but then you probably don't even have a bike. Ebike or whatever. Do you even ride bro? My guess is you are a Sierra Club mole that is infiltrating the mtb community to create internal strife. Electronic warfare waged by Sierra Club trolls and hackers. They've already succeeded in taking down IMBA.
    Bro show me where in AZ we have lost any mtb trail access in the last 10 years bro Iíll wait...

Life's a ride, enjoy it! Moderator
    Bro show me where in AZ we have lost any mtb trail access in the last 10 years bro Iíll wait...

Sedona, ask your alter ego traildick.
    Wanted, SRAM GX 2x11 rear derailleur

It ain't supposed to be easy.

mtbr member
    It was longer than 10 years ago but in the early 90s the most popular trail in Flagstaff for mountain biking, Schultz Creek, was closed to mountain bikes in a downhill direction because of user conflict. We were only allowed to climb it.

Three areas in Sedona were closed to mountain bikes in 2013 but left open to hikers and equestrians. Probably ~30 miles of trail.

I'd argue that the sanitation of trails in Maricopa County Parks is to minimize user conflict in Phoenix. Singletracks in Cave Creek, Spur Cross, White Tanks, Usery Mountain, etc have all been widened and sanitized to sidewalks. Pass Mountain was recent. Or what they did to Go John trail.

Bro.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Sedona, ask your alter ego traildick.
    Which trails have been lost bro ?

banned
    Mar 2018
    It was longer than 10 years ago but in the early 90s the most popular trail in Flagstaff for mountain biking, Schultz Creek, was closed to mountain bikes in a downhill direction because of user conflict. We were only allowed to climb it.

Three areas in Sedona were closed to mountain bikes in 2013 but left open to hikers and equestrians. Probably ~30 miles of trail.

I'd argue that the sanitation of trails in Maricopa County Parks is to minimize user conflict in Phoenix. Singletracks in Cave Creek, Spur Cross, White Tanks, Usery Mountain, etc have all been widened and sanitized to sidewalks. Pass Mountain was recent. Or what they did to Go John trail.

Bro.
    Cool story bro , but none of that is because of ebikes is it bro...

Meatbomb
    This is getting pathetic.....

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    This is getting pathetic.....
    Getting? LOL
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    Sunday River Mtn Bike Park
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Cool story bro , but none of that is because of ebikes is it bro...
    The official closure of trails in Sedona was due to the concern that the closed trails (13 miles) were possibly unsustainable as originally routed and that historically significant archeological sites were being impacted. After more than five years none of that was ever proven so many of the user created trails that were closed have been adopted as system trails because upon further review they were deemed USFS system worthy. In fact the 3.1 mile Transcept trail has now been opened, but donít tell anyone. At this point more than 50 miles of user created trails built by the passionate Sedona mountain bikers have been adopted as part of the PROCESS. Now the USFS is in the process of adopting a lot more trails in the Western Gateway area. We feel blessed that the current heads of the Red Rock Ranger District came to their senses. There is a high demand for well built trail CONCRPTS and the supply of non adopted user created trails fills that demand at a lot lower cost. Itís a no brainer if you have a brain to think about it.

Lately the USFS has been going out and doing some great re-routes on the existing system trails. That has added to the reduction in challenge factor but increase in rider satisfaction for the 80%íers.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade2 View Post
    The official closure of trails in Sedona was due to the concern that the closed trails (13 miles) were possibly unsustainable as originally routed and that historically significant archeological sites were being impacted. After more than five years none of that was ever proven so many of the user created trails that were closed have been adopted as system trails because upon further review they were deemed USFS system worthy. In fact the 3.1 mile Transcept trail has now been opened, but donít tell anyone. At this point more than 50 miles of user created trails built by the passionate Sedona mountain bikers have been adopted as part of the PROCESS. Now the USFS is in the process of adopting a lot more trails in the Western Gateway area. We feel blessed that the current heads of the Red Rock Ranger District came to their senses. There is a high demand for well built trail CONCRPTS and the supply of non adopted user created trails fills that demand at a lot lower cost. Itís a no brainer if you have a brain to think about it.

Lately the USFS has been going out and doing some great re-routes on the existing system trails. That has added to the reduction in challenge factor but increase in rider satisfaction for the 80%íers.
    You missed the point. The closure was the result of user conflict, in this case mountain bikers who wouldn't stop building. You could argue it was discrimination since bikers were not the only ones building trail and yet they were the only user group targeted in the closure. And it was way more than 13 miles. There's probably that in the Carrol Canyon area alone if you include Catwalk.

You should start riding your Ebike on system trails instead of your hidden network in Dry Creek and see where that gets you.

banned
    Mar 2018
    You missed the point. The closure was the result of user conflict, in this case mountain bikers who wouldn't stop building. You could argue it was discrimination since bikers were not the only ones building trail and yet they were the only user group targeted in the closure. And it was way more than 13 miles. There's probably that in the Carrol Canyon area alone if you include Catwalk.

You should start riding your Ebike on system trails instead of your hidden network in Dry Creek and see where that gets you.
    Bro, cool story bro, but all that shows is that mtbrs are the reason for loosing access, not ebikes bro..

mtbr member
    Bro, cool story bro, but all that shows is that mtbrs are the reason for loosing access, not ebikes bro..
    Well, you should build your own Ebike trails. They'll most certainly get adopted just as they did in Switchblade's utopian world. The land manager will thank you for taking the initiative. Get out there and dig bro. Don't let others do it for you.

Your Best Friend
    How exactly does one go about "loosing" access?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I'm a mountain bike guide in southwest Utah

banned
    Mar 2018
    Well, you should build your own Ebike trails. They'll most certainly get adopted just as they did in Switchblade's utopian world. The land manager will thank you for taking the initiative. Get out there and dig bro. Don't let others do it for you.

Nah bro Iím not going to be doing and free labor for anybody now bro, the current trails are good enough for ebikes bro

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentfoe View Post
    How exactly does one go about "loosing" access?

Exactly bro

mtbr member
    Oct 2016

rockman I may have missed your point, but I didn't miss the more important point. Due to the construction of user created trails by the different trail users the Red Rock Ranger District has received millions of dollars in free trails. If you haven't heard the trail construction budgets for USFS districts is minimal at best. If you talk with USFS officials they will tell you the massive amounts of funding given to the USFS by the Department of Agriculture is going for fighting forest fires and hopefully to do forest thinning and prescribed burns.

Lets face it, you and I know that trail maintenance and new trail construction is a low priority for the USFS. In present times the majority of the work is funded by private funding or volunteer help. So I believe we can agree without the adoption of the following user created trails, Sedona would not be a World Class destination. These are the trails adopted by the USFS: Adobe Jack, Airport Loop, Anaconda, Ant Hill, Bandit, Broken Arrow, Canyon of Fools, Chuck Wagon (aka: Lost Watch, Touron, Gunslinger), Coconino, Crusty, Easy Breezy, Girdner, Grand Central, Hangover, High on the Hog, Hiline, Hog Heaven, Hogwash, Lama, Lower Lizardhead, Made in the Shade. Mescal, Plunge, Pyramid, Ramshead, Special Ed, Shorty, Sketch, Slim Shady, Snake, Templeton, To Long Canyon, Under the Radar and Witch Doctor. Trails to be adopted under Western Gateway Project: Western Civilization, Last Frontier, LedgeíníAiry, Upper Necessity, Drano and Easy Rider. Without the before mentioned trails Sedona would be a great place for lookie lous.

Since all the user created mountain bike trails were constructed for both mountain bikers and hikers to enjoy. The original builders knew the trails would be enjoyed by both user groups, so why try and make them exclusive for mountain bikers? By having the trails enjoyed by hikers as well as bikers, Sedona user created trails built by mountain bikers have become popular for both groups. Many mountain bikers don't like sharing the user created trails with hikers, I consider that selfish, but no one cares what I think.

Now the older builders are enjoying seeing the younger generation getting out on volunteer trail days and continue the construction process of new trails. Sorry to hear you had a poor turnout of workers on Saturday.

banned
    Mar 2018
    rockman I may have missed your point, but I didn't miss the more important point. Due to the construction of user created trails by the different trail users the Red Rock Ranger District has received millions of dollars in free trails. If you haven't heard the trail construction budgets for USFS districts is minimal at best. If you talk with USFS officials they will tell you the massive amounts of funding given to the USFS by the Department of Agriculture is going for fighting forest fires and hopefully to do forest thinning and prescribed burns.

Lets face it, you and I know that trail maintenance and new trail construction is a low priority for the USFS. In present times the majority of the work is funded by private funding or volunteer help. So I believe we can agree without the adoption of the following user created trails, Sedona would not be a World Class destination. These are the trails adopted by the USFS: Adobe Jack, Airport Loop, Anaconda, Ant Hill, Bandit, Broken Arrow, Canyon of Fools, Chuck Wagon (aka: Lost Watch, Touron, Gunslinger), Coconino, Crusty, Easy Breezy, Girdner, Grand Central, Hangover, High on the Hog, Hiline, Hog Heaven, Hogwash, Lama, Lower Lizardhead, Made in the Shade. Mescal, Plunge, Pyramid, Ramshead, Special Ed, Shorty, Sketch, Slim Shady, Snake, Templeton, To Long Canyon, Under the Radar and Witch Doctor. Trails to be adopted under Western Gateway Project: Western Civilization, Last Frontier, LedgeíníAiry, Upper Necessity, Drano and Easy Rider. Without the before mentioned trails Sedona would be a great place for lookie lous.

Since all the user created mountain bike trails were constructed for both mountain bikers and hikers to enjoy. The original builders knew the trails would be enjoyed by both user groups, so why try and make them exclusive for mountain bikers? By having the trails enjoyed by hikers as well as bikers, Sedona user created trails built by mountain bikers have become popular for both groups. Many mountain bikers don't like sharing the user created trails with hikers, I consider that selfish, but no one cares what I think.

Now the older builders are enjoying seeing the younger generation getting out on volunteer trail days and continue the construction process of new trails. Sorry to hear you had a poor turnout of workers on Saturday.

Good on you bro, just think how lame Sedona trails would be bro if you didnít do what you did bro. Were else in Arizona bro do we have world class user created trails bro

And the circle jerk is complete.

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Good on you bro, just think how lame Sedona trails would be bro if you didnít do what you did bro. Were else in Arizona bro do we have world class user created trails bro
    Combro I appreciate your insight about how the BROPROCESS works. I would love to give you positive rep for your comments, but I don't believe rep is the best judge of a posters character and how much they have contributed to the PROCESS.

mtbr member
    Jun 2017
    And the circle jerk is complete.
    Looks like a mobius strip at this point.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Combro I appreciate your insight about how the BROPROCESS works. I would love to give you positive rep for your comments, but I don't believe rep is the best judge of a posters character and how much they have contributed to the PROCESS.

Bro, thanks for not spreading any rep bro, rep is kinda childish for an adult forum donít you think bro ..

mtbr member
    Bro, thanks for not spreading any rep bro, rep is kinda childish for an adult forum donít you think bro ..
    And you would never be part of anything childish, would you Mr. Bro?
    Veni vidi velo!

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    And you would never be part of anything childish, would you Mr. Bro?
    Combro I am sure you know this about veloborealis, he is the Arizona Forum bully. If he sees any weakness in your posts he will try and make you wish you were never born. He has been bullying me for years, but he has been a total failure in that effort.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Combro I am sure you know this about veloborealis, he is the Arizona Forum bully. If he sees any weakness in your posts he will try and make you wish you were never born. He has been bullying me for years, but he has been a total failure in that effort.
    Bro he clearly hasnít put in the work you have bro creating word class, user built trails that get adapted into system trails bro, so all he can do is troll your hard work bro

Your Best Friend
    What the holy hell...

I'm a mountain bike guide in southwest Utah

banned
    Mar 2018
    What the holy hell...

Bro have you ever ridden these world class, user built trails that are so world class they got adopted as system trails bro??

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Bro have you ever ridden these world class, user built trails that are so world class they got adopted as system trails bro??
    Combro once again I am sure the crew who busted their butts building those trails appreciate you recognizing how special they are and why they attract so many riders from all over the world. For your praise I would like to offer you some free shuttles to show the appreciation the crew would have for such kind words.

Most of the original bros who constructed those trails are all living in assisted living facilities at this point so they donít even ride anymore. They sit around and mostly watch TD YouTube videos of the trails they built. It makes them feel young again.

mtbr member
    Says the only guy (John Finch) who has been banned from MTBR 5 times under different user names. Not to mention being banned from the CNF for illegal trail work. The trailbuilder who even his former collaborators call a renegade who can't (or won't) follow regulations or work effectively with other builders. Who because of his "legacy" can't even call CNF rangers to ask if it's ok to trim back catclaw from trails. And now I hear you are riding your new ebike on unsanctioned trails in Dry Creek, on federal land where motorized vehicles of any kind are banned? I'm not sure, but I think there's a pattern here.

I thought you viewed your small army of "haters" as a badge of honor, a small price for being so, in your words, "amazing." In reality you deserve to be ignored, but you make it so damned hard.
    Veni vidi velo!

banned
    Mar 2018
    Says the only guy (John Finch) who has been banned from MTBR 5 times under different user names. Not to mention being banned from the CNF for illegal trail work. The trailbuilder who even his former collaborators call a renegade who can't (or won't) follow regulations or work effectively with other builders. Who because of his "legacy" can't even call CNF rangers to ask if it's ok to trim back catclaw from trails. And now I hear you are riding your new ebike on unsanctioned trails in Dry Creek, on federal land where motorized vehicles of any kind are banned? I'm not sure, but I think there's a pattern here.

I thought you viewed your small army of "haters" as a badge of honor, a small price for being so, in your words, "amazing." In reality you deserve to be ignored, but you make it so damned hard.
    Bro are you some kind of snitch or something bro?

Moderator Moderator
    What the holy hell...

It's like watching a guy on the subway with a sock puppet on each hand

banned
    Mar 2018

I donít know bro maybe we need world class user built ebike trails bro that are so amazing bro that they get adopted into system trails or nah bro

I donít know bro maybe we need world class user built ebike trails bro that are so amazing bro that they get adopted into system trails or nah bro

You've got to keep better track of your sock puppets.

banned
    Mar 2018

If you donít have haters bro are you even doing it right bro

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    If you donít have haters bro are you even doing it right bro
    Combro you have actually hit the nail on the head. Whenever I do an informative post on the AZ Forum to let the World Mountain Bike population know what positive things are going on in Sedona that would make a visit here World Class the haters come out of the woodwork.

The haters and bully types think they are making me look like a bad person by making stuff up. Those people donít realize that the cool mountain bikers can see right through the lies and mischaracterizations.

Right now I have International friends, I have made through MTBR, that I am riding with today. Another is coming tomorrow, he is known by some as TS. TS is a very special guy at 74. You donít do a 600 mile mountain bike race across Canada, unless you are someone special.

Lee Lau and his wife Sharon are also special friends, I met through MTBR. These people ride all over the world and recognize the wonderful riding we have in Sedona. They do a ton of trail maintenance on the North Shore and they recognize quality work and effort.

So Combro you are right having haters is part of the PROCESS. It sure makes posting on MTBR informative.

mtbr member
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by brent701 View Post
    So you go around it with a doctors note to allow you to ride in parks/trails they aren't allowed?

All Maricopa parks do not allow ebikes on the non-motorized trails.
    Why not? It worked for marijuana.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grodyman View Post
    Why not? It worked for marijuana.
    might have. but it also removed your right to own or be in possession of ammo or a firearm. Give and take really.
    Too Many .

Quote Originally Posted by brent701 View Post
    might have. but it also removed your right to own or be in possession of ammo or a firearm. Give and take really.

Loss of commercial drivers licence as well.

mtbr member
    Loss of commercial drivers licence as well.
    Ah snap. Didn't know that one.. Good to know.
    Too Many .

mtbr member
    What did I make up, John? Everything I mentioned is documented on MTBR, mostly from your own posts. And I never brought up the hurtful crap you pulled with Trekmike when he was searching for his missing son.

I don't know for certain that you are illegally riding an ebike on non-moto trails in Sedona, but considering the solid reputation of the person who reported that in this thread, I suspect it's true. I am certain you have your own self-serving version of events, but there are many other "cool mountain bikers" on this site who know you're full of BS.

I have to say, your budding bromance with C'bro is telling. How does it feel that your new biggest fan is, if he's on the level, a loony conspiracy theorist who categorically refuses to do any trail work? I guess it akes a lazy nut case to appreciate how truly amazing you are.

Oh and please keep up the informative posts. Cut out the other crap and you'll get a much better response from your fellow riders.
    Veni vidi velo!

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Velo today my friends and I went on another awesome ride on a bunch of fun Sedona trails. The user created Chuckwagon trail was crawling with visitors having a great time. I have no clue who built that great trail but they certainly need some special credit for such a great trail. We rode a bunch of other fun user created trails adopted by the FS. After the ride we headed over to Thai Spices for a wonderful dinner. Mountain biking is a great social sport as we all can relate to. What a Country!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e-bikes legal in PMP?-89ff061f-3983-40d3-a0ed-8d099e57fa2a.jpg  

mtbr member
    Wow. Nice post! Agreed, Chuckwagon is a fun trail, and the first one I ever rode in Sedona. Funny, I thought you had something to do with building it.
    Veni vidi velo!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123