Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentfoe View Post
    It does take a perfect storm for the ticket to stick. The Leo's have empowered us and use our trained judgement on the trail. Next, we take a picture of the offender in the act. Next, we have to get a picture of their car with a license plate. That can only be done if you know which car is theirs. I've only had to do this twice and each time they got a ticket in the mail. One dude got two of them. $1200 for a weekend of poaching trails. I hope it was worth it. His plate was ironic "hiker".

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    You would have made a perfect citizen informant for the Gestapoógreat job!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by veloborealis View Post
    Seriously, bro? Time-traveling aliens have been terraforming Earth to their liking for the last 200 years by dumping their radioactive waste and carbon emissions here. Just a few more degrees of warming, they move in, and we become the main entree on the inter-galactic Golden Corral buffet.

Fact, bro! Look it up.
    Bro, so your going to tell me this fire anomaly of melting the aluminum of the car but not burning the trees and vegetation is because of climate change? If that doesnít make you question everything there is really no hope for humanity and all you donkeys are actually better off to be rounded up under the guise of sustainable development. You are clearly a danger and canít think for yourself if you believe this is all human caused climate change. Iím telling you man climate change is a scam and so is sustainable development. The technology exist for everyone to live free and have a minimal impact on this planet. That technology has been kept secret so we are forced to live and survive on petroleum instead of free energy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e-bikes legal in PMP?-91813a61-7dae-430a-a4b0-97ec4ed1adf6.jpeg  

Your Best Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by cjsb View Post
    You would have made a perfect citizen informant for the Gestapoógreat job!!

Thanks. I've fought and begged and worked hard for my trails. I know the sacrifice and effort that goes in to them. I protect the resource. If you think I'm going to idly sit by as someone trashes it, you'd be very wrong. Nice try with the Gestapo thing btw.

I'm a mountain bike guide in southwest Utah

IPA tester
    This thread is about eBikes, right?
    "We'll ride it until they pave it."

-Urban Yeti
    Dirttreaders.com

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Thanks. I've fought and begged and worked hard for my trails. I know the sacrifice and effort that goes in to them. I protect the resource. If you think I'm going to idly sit by as someone trashes it, you'd be very wrong. Nice try with the Gestapo thing btw.

Silentfoe very passionate post. Can you please enlighten us as to what you consider to be your best four trails that you put the most ďsacrifice and effortĒ into that you feel are in jeopardy of being lost due to Ebikes riding on them? Can you provide a video of the best trail trail you ever constructed. We need to get a better idea as to what kind of trail you consider to be in jeopardy of being shutdown.

Life's a ride, enjoy it! Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade2 View Post
    Silentfoe very passionate post. Can you please enlighten us as to what you consider to be your best four trails that you put the most ďsacrifice and effortĒ into that you feel are in jeopardy of being lost due to Ebikes riding on them? Can you provide a video of the best trail trail you ever constructed. We need to get a better idea as to what kind of trail you consider to be in jeopardy of being shutdown.

Bullshit. The simple fact that he engages in legal stewardship of the trails should be enough for the effin Luddites like you that strive to be disruptive and who have in fact been hauled into federal court for breaking the laws and destroyed natural resources. Go troll a Sedona thread where you can be barely tolerated.
    Wanted, SRAM GX 2x11 rear derailleur

It ain't supposed to be easy.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by life behind bars View Post
    Bullshit. The simple fact that he engages in legal stewardship of the trails should be enough for the effin Luddites like you that strive to be disruptive and who have in fact been hauled into federal court for breaking the laws and destroyed natural resources. Go troll a Sedona thread where you can be barely tolerated.
    Ok donkey, like federal court for trail building is a serious thing?

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Light Spot I am curious about you believing the Ebike helped you to improve your riding on a non-Ebike. I have always thought that an Ebike allows a person to get out and recreate without having to worry about not having the strength or desire to transit a great distance. Being on the Ebike and moving forward with eaze creates the desire to pedal the bike and therefore obtain better physical conditioning over just staying at home and doing no exercise at all. The Ebike acts as a catalyst to wanting to exercise. You can jump on the Ebike and not be motivated to workout, but as you roll down the trail you get inspired to start pedaling.

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    I would still like to see some video of his favorite trail. The USFS goes out and destroys so called natural resources everyday. Mother Nature goes out in a place like California and destroys a trillion times more of natural resources than the USFS. All the trails I ever built were a good use of the resource. Claiming otherwise is RIDICULOUS, but to the hater crowd it sounds logical.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009

You are welcome! I thought the choice of words may resonate with you given the ďscourge of the trailsĒ threat.

In case you are unaware, the Gestapo was a very small organization and had no ability to police Germany, let alone the rest of Europe. yet it was feared and effective because of ďlaw-abidingĒ citizens who turned in their neighbors everywhere.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjsb View Post
    You are welcome! I thought the choice of words may resonate with you given the ďscourge of the trailsĒ threat.

In case you are unaware, the Gestapo was a very small organization and had no ability to police Germany, let alone the rest of Europe. yet it was feared and effective because of ďlaw-abidingĒ citizens who turned in their neighbors everywhere.

"Scourge" may be a bit strong, but I'm with Silentfoe on this one. There is a long tradition of not allowing motors on USFS and BLM trails and I think it's a tradition worth defending. I applaud him for working with federal LEOs to provide a level of enforcement on the trail. The Gestapo comment is way over the top. The comparison between the Nazi's "final solution" and ticketing rule breakers is ludicrous and offensive.

I called local federal LEOs after a growing number of encounters with ebikers and they encouraged riders to report offenders. Few will ever be ticketed due to shortage of manpower, but it will help them keep tabs on the situation and allocate resources going forward. I plan to do just that, after politely informing the offending ebikers that they are riding in a non-moto area. Interestingly, every ebiker I've met knows they are poaching, but they always come up with a convoluted justification for breaking the law.

FWIW, I am not an ebike hater. They have their place. If municipal and county land managers want to allow them that's fine with me. It will be interesting to see if ebikes can coexist with other trail users and the public accepts them. But I will fight to keep them off federally managed non-motorized trails.

Switch, if you ever get an ebike to ride in Sedona watch out. With a face, name, and reputation as well known as yours, I'll bet the rangers there will "drop their donuts" to rush out and write you a ticket.
    Veni vidi velo!

mtbr member
    Nov 2018
    I dont think advocacy is going to stop eMTB... you need to learn more about them before talking about them..... lets talk downhill...... whats faster a eMTB vs MTB..... hmmm MTB do you know the eMTB is locked down to go 19.9MPH!

Meatbomb
    Why do I get the feeling John Finch has a few socks in this thread?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSportMan View Post
    I dont think advocacy is going to stop eMTB... you need to learn more about them before talking about them..... lets talk downhill...... whats faster a eMTB vs MTB..... hmmm MTB do you know the eMTB is locked down to go 19.9MPH!
    Yep, just like anyone with a diesel truck takes all the EGR stuff off so they can make an extra 100 HP, can't ebikes also be modified?

Had a heavy set dude on an ebike ride right through a volunteer trail event this summer while we were still working. I didn't realize he was on an ebike until he'd already gone past me but the giveaway was the speed. He was climbing a trail at 10mph that I normally climb at 3mph. Tell me that isn't a recipe for user conflict?

Personally I will hassle anyone on an ebike that I run into on the non-motorized trails in my neck of the woods. Same as I try and get a picture of motos poaching non-motorized trails or the game camera I put in the woods to try and catch the irate hiker that is booby-trapping the advanced DH trails.

mtbr member
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    Yep, just like anyone with a diesel truck takes all the EGR stuff off so they can make an extra 100 HP, can't ebikes also be modified?

Had a heavy set dude on an ebike ride right through a volunteer trail event this summer while we were still working. I didn't realize he was on an ebike until he'd already gone past me but the giveaway was the speed. He was climbing a trail at 10mph that I normally climb at 3mph. Tell me that isn't a recipe for user conflict?

Personally I will hassle anyone on an ebike that I run into on the non-motorized trails in my neck of the woods. Same as I try and get a picture of motos poaching non-motorized trails or the game camera I put in the woods to try and catch the irate hiker that is booby-trapping the advanced DH trails.
    I do agree with you on that... If I am riding my eMTB I like to stay in the back of the pack and let the other riders set the speed..... the eMTB should NOT be used for doing that it should be used for giving you the help you need and thats it!
    LightSport Man AZ MTB & Road Bike Nation
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ligh...ManAZMTBNation

mtbr member
    It is not DH speed that is the issue. It is climbing speed. Instead climbing at 5-8mph climb e-bikes 8-19 mph. Thus further increasing user conflicts. And I agree with Rockman. Some ebike users will "mod" the bikes for more power and speed.
    Joe
    '18 Specialized Epic 29", Vassago Verhauen SS 29", '13 Santa Cruz Solo 27.5", XC, AM, blah blah blah.. I just ride.

mtbr member
    I do agree with you on that... If I am riding my eMTB I like to stay in the back of the pack and let the other riders set the speed..... the eMTB should NOT be used for doing that it should be used for giving you the help you need and thats it!
    That may be you, but you are in the minority. As we all know it is not 50-80% of users who are the problem. It is 20% who feel "entitled" and the 10% who are outright a-holes that screw it up for the rest of us.
    Joe
    '18 Specialized Epic 29", Vassago Verhauen SS 29", '13 Santa Cruz Solo 27.5", XC, AM, blah blah blah.. I just ride.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePAz View Post
    That may be you, but you are in the minority. As we all know it is not 50-80% of users who are the problem. It is 20% who feel "entitled" and the 10% who are outright a-holes that screw it up for the rest of us.
    Yep!
    Veni vidi velo!

mtbr member
    Nov 2018
    so true!

mtbr member
    Nov 2018
    It is not DH speed that is the issue. It is climbing speed. Instead climbing at 5-8mph climb e-bikes 8-19 mph. Thus further increasing user conflicts. And I agree with Rockman. Some ebike users will "mod" the bikes for more power and speed.
    I do agree... I always stay in the back of the pack and let the non-eMTB rides set the speed... its the right thing to do.. Maybe the non-eMTB riders should talk to the eMTB is work something out.. I know I ride daily and I been talking to a lot of riders and helping them understand the eMTBs

Your Best Friend
    I would still like to see some video of his favorite trail. The USFS goes out and destroys so called natural resources everyday. Mother Nature goes out in a place like California and destroys a trillion times more of natural resources than the USFS. All the trails I ever built were a good use of the resource. Claiming otherwise is RIDICULOUS, but to the hater crowd it sounds logical.
    I've been around these forums long enough to have seen this standard response from you. I don't need to make a list or post a video to validate myself to you.

mtbr member
    I've been around these forums long enough to have seen this standard response from you. I don't need to make a list or post a video to validate myself to you.

Nope, the validation is quite obvious every time I go to SW Utah. Thanks for all the advocacy efforts.

Personally, if the land manager decides that class I ebikes are ok on multi-use trails then I'm on board. Until then, I am opposed. I suggest that folks like Lightsport get involved and work on partnerships to advocate for their wants and needs instead of trying to convince folks out on the trail or on social media. As for switch, I feel his pain. He's getting too old to ride on some of the trails he built and used to shred. There's no turning back the clock. But that doesn't mean I want ebikes on the trails I'm maintaining and working to resolve other issues like user conflict or simply jumping through the hoops to get new trails built. Get involved if you want to ride an ebike on non-motorized trails. I can assure you the other user groups are not in your clubhouse.

Ahhh the pain....
    Perhaps Snatchblade2 or Trail dick or Come on me bro or what ever the heck you call yourself needs to go make your own thread for your senseless $shit posts.
    This post was about e-bikes, not about videos of peoples favorite trails. A$$hole.

mtbr member
    Nov 2018
    Nope, the validation is quite obvious every time I go to SW Utah. Thanks for all the advocacy efforts.

Personally, if the land manager decides that class I ebikes are ok on multi-use trails then I'm on board. Until then, I am opposed. I suggest that folks like Lightsport get involved and work on partnerships to advocate for their wants and needs instead of trying to convince folks out on the trail or on social media. As for switch, I feel his pain. He's getting too old to ride on some of the trails he built and used to shred. There's no turning back the clock. But that doesn't mean I want ebikes on the trails I'm maintaining and working to resolve other issues like user conflict or simply jumping through the hoops to get new trails built. Get involved if you want to ride an ebike on non-motorized trails. I can assure you the other user groups are not in your clubhouse.
    Thanks @rockman This is what I been doing.. I been trying to get involved and advocate for both sides.. I DONT support eMTBs where the land mangers dont want them but I love talking to land mangers and trying to understand why and sometimes I get them to open up and give it a try..

mtbr member
    Mar 2010

I think I see the problem here.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by motovita View Post
    I'd give him the benefit of the doubt on perceived ownership of said trails. It's easy to do that when you assume responsibility over a trail network and your the one coercing volunteers to come out for trail days, scheduling maintenance, proposing, and building new trails, meeting with land managers etc and all on your own time/dime.

mtbr member
    You're mistaken, that mindset is part of the solution, not the problem. No different than saying "my town" or "my neighborhood." It shows a sense of connection and stewardship over those trails, just like people feel for their communities. It's why public lands continue to exist at all, because people value them and feel sufficiently connected to keep them public.

It does not mean you are free to use or abuse them any way you like.
    Veni vidi velo!

Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Comeatmebro View Post
    Direct energy weapons the cause of California wildfires. Same technology used in 9/11.

The cali fires are burning in all the areas the government wants depopulated for agenda 2030.

Fallen angels and demons. End times of humanity are here. Sustainable development and agenda 2030
    Whoa... Who dafuq is this guy? Just wow! Entertaining maybe, but wow nonetheless.
    Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave.

Ahhh the pain....
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    Whoa... Who dafuq is this guy? Just wow! Entertaining maybe, but wow nonetheless.
    Chuck,
    Can't say I've seen you post here before so you may not know the local cast of idiots, but given that have nearly 3000 posts, seems like you've seen a lot. Traildoc, Comeatmebro, Switchblade2, Slippinjimmy, etc are all the same very twisted and sick dude that was sexually abused as a young transvestite boy and is using our forum to spend his remaining days alive. Truly sad...just don't feed the troll.

Your Best Friend
    Thanks rockman and veloborealis. Glad some people get it and appreciate it. My house is 5 minutes from the AZ border so what happens in either area spills over the the other.

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Motor itís easy for some people to consider all the trails they helped build ďTHEIR TRAILSĒ. In my younger days I built a really cool system of trails in a pristine redwood forest over 2,000 acres in size. I would try to get the TD hater types to come out and help me, but they were only interested in riding the trails and not help build them. It was a labor of love and I would get a lot of personal satisfaction from the coolness of each different masterpiece.

Thirty years later those trails still exist due to a small selective group of people that I picked to maintain the original system. Since I left there have been some new additions that are very worthy.

When I ride the original system I get a smile on my face when some extra cool section comes up that took some real engineering to build. Some spots ride around giant redwood stumps that were cut 60 years ago. Other sections rode through redwoods that had the middle sections burnt out in a prior major fire.

Some sections dropped though a DC3 debri field from a crash over 60 years ago. The motors are buried in the soft loamy soil. The wings are broken and stacked up against the massive redwood they hit.

Some sections crossed streams that had big trees crossing the stream that we could walk across and not get wet.

One section crossed behind the dreaded Ranger house that several rangers lived at. They never knew a secret trail went behind a house they lived in.

To say this was (is) a special place is an understatement. If someone like TD had never built it those tens of thousands of hours of fun and excitement would never have happened. What a Country!

banned
    Mar 2018

mtbr member
    Jul 2018
    Motor itís easy for some people to consider all the trails they helped build ďTHEIR TRAILSĒ. In my younger days I built a really cool system of trails in a pristine redwood forest over 2,000 acres in size. I would try to get the TD hater types to come out and help me, but they were only interested in riding the trails and not help build them. It was a labor of love and I would get a lot of personal satisfaction from the coolness of each different masterpiece.

Thirty years later those trails still exist due to a small selective group of people that I picked to maintain the original system. Since I left there have been some new additions that are very worthy.

When I ride the original system I get a smile on my face when some extra cool section comes up that took some real engineering to build. Some spots ride around giant redwood stumps that were cut 60 years ago. Other sections rode through redwoods that had the middle sections burnt out in a prior major fire.

Some sections dropped though a DC3 debri field from a crash over 60 years ago. The motors are buried in the soft loamy soil. The wings are broken and stacked up against the massive redwood they hit.

Some sections crossed streams that had big trees crossing the stream that we could walk across and not get wet.

One section crossed behind the dreaded Ranger house that several rangers lived at. They never knew a secret trail went behind a house they lived in.

To say this was (is) a special place is an understatement. If someone like TD had never built it those tens of thousands of hours of fun and excitement would never have happened. What a Country!
    WOW, just WOW! You are amazing, maybe we can have a full section of this forum dedicated to you? Come at me bro!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tom erb View Post
    People with disabilities have the right to choose whatever mobility device best suits their needs. For example, someone may choose to use a manual wheelchair rather than a power wheelchair because it enables her to maintain her upper body strength. Similarly, someone who is able to stand may choose to use a Segwayģ rather than a manual wheelchair because of the health benefits gained by standing. A facility may be required to allow a type of device that is generally prohibited when being used by someone without a disability when it is being used by a person who needs it because of a mobility disability. For example, if golf cars are generally prohibited in a park, the park may be required to allow a golf car when it is being used because of a person's mobility disability, unless there is a legitimate safety reason that it cannot be accommodated.
    So, you could require all restaurants to accept your golf cart in them.

They do not have the right to chose whatever mobility device best suits the needs, whenever or wherever they want
    I'm sick of all the Irish stereotypes, as soon as I finish this beer I"m punching someone

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    I'd give him the benefit of the doubt on perceived ownership of said trails. It's easy to do that when you assume responsibility over a trail network and your the one coercing volunteers to come out for trail days, scheduling maintenance, proposing, and building new trails, meeting with land managers etc and all on your own time/dime.
    I understand the proprietary feeling that comes from sweat equity and love for the trails, but in the end public lands belong to all the public, both the cognoscenti and the great unwashed.
    As to the time/dime stuff, I think I read here that silentfoe is an MTB guide, which makes me think that the trails in question may be part of a commercial enterprise for him. Correct me if I'm wrong.

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberThreat View Post
    WOW, just WOW! You are amazing, maybe we can have a full section of this forum dedicated to you? Come at me bro!
    Yes, Yes Truly amazing. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiantsfan View Post

They do not have the right to chose whatever mobility device best suits the needs, whenever or wherever they want

Bro, you really a person with a disability riding a ebike at pmp is an issue bro??

mtbr member
    Yes, Yes Truly amazing. Thanks for the acknowledgement.
    To hear you tell it, there were Traildoc haters when you lived back in Cali, before there was even a Traildoc. Apparently you've always had a lot of haters. And I suppose that's because you are so...

(wait for it)

...amazing?
    Veni vidi velo!

banned
    Mar 2018

mtbr member

That is from the ADA website and not my words, don't be a dope..............
    Last edited by tom tom; 11-15-2018 at 10:46 AM.

banned
    Mar 2018

Do you even ADA bro?

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    [QUOTE=veloborealis;13884737]To hear you tell it, there were Traildoc haters when you lived back in Cali, before there was even a Traildoc. Apparently you've always had a lot of haters. And I suppose that's because you are so...

(wait for it)

...amazing?[/]

Yes there were people who were unhappy with the owner of TBI (Trail Builders International). The reason for the unhappiness many came from
    his refusal to be told what to do on volunteer projects in Water Dog which was a City Park.

Water Dog has become an after work go to mountain bike area in the Bay Area in the middle of Silicon Valley. Early on in the mid 90ís a select group of hardcore trail builders were invited into Water Dog to create a bunch of cool trails in the Water Dog Park.

The terrain was very hilly and surrounded by very highend homes. The vegetation consisted of lots of oak trees and prolific amounts of poison oak. Due to my efforts in the redwood forest area I was selected as someone who could build awesome mountain bike trails in very hilly terrain and still maintain a sustainable trail design.

Since I wasnít use to working with a slow work crew I created my own work schedule which consisted of anytime I felt like working. I spent many nights in the park after work while the rest of the group went home and relaxed.

I would constantly come up with new trail concepts to improve the trail accessibility in the park. The rest of the group didnít like my initiative and claimed that there was some kind of Master Plan that I wasnít following. They told me I wasnít allowed to work without their permission (WHAT?).

I went over their heads to the head of Parks and Rec. I told him I needed special permission to work without the group. I told him they were holding up progress. He had seen a bunch of the trails I produced and he gave me SPECIAL PERMISSION to do maintenance and construct trails that would benefit the Park. This permission was given under one condition. The condition was I needed to call his business phone every time I went into work on trails. If he didnít answer I needed to leave a message that I was going in to work. When I built Renegade and Dealers Choice in the Whistler Bike Park it was under the same Special Permission basis.

Anyway that group that tried to slow me down was pissed. It was kind of ridiculous when you look back as to what I got accomplished.

banned
    Mar 2018

Your Best Friend
    I understand the proprietary feeling that comes from sweat equity and love for the trails, but in the end public lands belong to all the public, both the cognoscenti and the great unwashed.
    As to the time/dime stuff, I think I read here that silentfoe is an MTB guide, which makes me think that the trails in question may be part of a commercial enterprise for him. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Sure, I have no issue with full disclosure. I am an mtb guide. I'm retired but work as a guide when it's needed.

I was also (until a week ago) the trail maintenance coordinator for the local Dixie Mountain Bike Trails Association.

I'm also the BLM trail ambassador.

I also design and build trails for the Utah High School Cycling League, the largest NICA league in the Nation.

So while I may guide and make money on the trails, I also build and maintain them at a typically unprecedented level.

Yes, I fully take ownership in my local trails. We all should.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Sure, I have no issue with full disclosure. I am an mtb guide. I'm retired but work as a guide when it's needed.

I was also (until a week ago) the trail maintenance coordinator for the local Dixie Mountain Bike Trails Association.

I'm also the BLM trail ambassador.

I also design and build trails for the Utah High School Cycling League, the largest NICA league in the Nation.

So while I may guide and make money on the trails, I also build and maintain them at a typically unprecedented level.

Yes, I fully take ownership in my local trails. We all should.

So basically you do free labor for the BLM and Forrest Service because they are incompetent to do it

Your Best Friend
    So basically you do free labor for the BLM and Forrest Service because they are incompetent to do it
    I volunteer. Nothing about incompetence but you can keep reaching for whatever makes you happy. How much taxes do you like to pay? Me personally? Not much. It's hard for the BLM to manage it's vast areas of responsibility with the limited manpower they have. That's why they are more than grateful to have volunteers who spend more time on trail systems than they do. This is why ebikes will never be allowed thanks for being obtuse and helping to bring this full circle.

banned
    Mar 2018
    I volunteer. Nothing about incompetence but you can keep reaching for whatever makes you happy. How much taxes do you like to pay? Me personally? Not much. It's hard for the BLM to manage it's vast areas of responsibility with the limited manpower they have. That's why they are more than grateful to have volunteers who spend more time on trail systems than they do. This is why ebikes will never be allowed thanks for being obtuse and helping to bring this full circle.

Bro, what does that even have to do with ebikes bro?

mtbr member
    Oct 2016

Silent as you are aware the head of the BLM was invited to ride Ebikes on the Moab trail system during Outerbike. He did his ride demo and after the ride he admitted that the Ebike didnít create any additional wear and tear to the trails he rode on.

I will bet you that eventually the BLM will allow Ebiking on some current or future BLM non-motorized trails.

Thanks for all the trail work you have done to make more trails. More trails is what brings riders back to many current riding destinations or future riding destinations. I apologize for questioning you regarding all your trail accomplishments.

I spoke with rockman and he said you are the real deal. So many times TD haters criticize all the work he has done and they have done little if any trail work to advance the sport. Having created Gucamole, Little Creek, Wire Mesa and Jem are major projects and I respect that kind of dedication. Hurricane wouldnít be the same without those trails.

mtbr member

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dsrt taco View Post
    Iím fvcking dead 💀 💀 💀

mtbr member
    Nov 2018
    Get a eMTB and have fun!!

banned
    Mar 2018

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Indoor and outdoor areas fall under different guidelines. And besides the self-exempted government lands as mentioned (BLM, USFS lands etc), yes, they actually DO have that right in many cases. His quote is directly from the ADA guidelines.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    Sunday River Mtn Bike Park
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

mtbr member
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by slapheadmofo View Post
    Indoor and outdoor areas fall under different guidelines. And besides the self-exempted government lands as mentioned (BLM, USFS lands etc), yes, they actually DO have that right in many cases. His quote is directly from the ADA guidelines.
    eMTBs rock!

banned
    Mar 2018

Cool story bro

Meatbomb
    This thread is strange.....

Your Best Friend
    Silent as you are aware the head of the BLM was invited to ride Ebikes on the Moab trail system during Outerbike. He did his ride demo and after the ride he admitted that the Ebike didnít create any additional wear and tear to the trails he rode on.

I will bet you that eventually the BLM will allow Ebiking on some current or future BLM non-motorized trails.

Thanks for all the trail work you have done to make more trails. More trails is what brings riders back to many current riding destinations or future riding destinations. I apologize for questioning you regarding all your trail accomplishments.

I spoke with rockman and he said you are the real deal. So many times TD haters criticize all the work he has done and they have done little if any trail work to advance the sport. Having created Gucamole, Little Creek, Wire Mesa and Jem are major projects and I respect that kind of dedication. Hurricane wouldnít be the same without those trails.
    To be clear, I did not create any of those trails. I did help in the creation of Wire Mesa. I wont take any credit for the others.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    Bro, look at the map bro  and you thinks itís a coincidence that these fires are are burning in the same are that are being re classified as no human zones?

Are you that blind that you canít see that global warming has been fabricated to push this agenda ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e-bikes legal in PMP?-78c01593-3376-4ded-a00d-68a2dcb555cf.jpg  

mtbr member
    Nov 2018
    Bro, look at the map bro  and you thinks itís a coincidence that these fires are are burning in the same are that are being re classified as no human zones?

Are you that blind that you canít see that global warming has been fabricated to push this agenda ?
    This has nothing to do about eMTB

Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybum View Post
    Chuck,
    Can't say I've seen you post here before so you may not know the local cast of idiots, but given that have nearly 3000 posts, seems like you've seen a lot. Traildoc, Comeatmebro, Switchblade2, Slippinjimmy, etc are all the same very twisted and sick dude that was sexually abused as a young transvestite boy and is using our forum to spend his remaining days alive. Truly sad...just don't feed the troll.
    Yeah, I've been around awhile but normally hang out in the NorCal forum. I venture over here once in awhile and that guy caught my eye for the sheer absurdity of his prose. Very 8th grade.

That's got to be frustrating for some of you guys.
    Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave.

banned
    Mar 2018
    This has nothing to do about eMTB
    It just shows there are real issues to be concerned about and in the big picture who cares about some donkeys on a ebike bro?

Every year more and more Trails are being shut down bro. Go back and compare forest circus maps from this year and a few years ago and look at all the forest service roads taken off the maps.

Look how much BLM land is being closed bro for no other reason than dust control bro.

Look into the BLM travel management plan bro and it fits right in with Agenda 21 2030 bro.

Why are we forced use petroleum and plastic when everyone should be on solar and renewable products other than plastic bro.

Itís all serves an agenda and you donkeys have been brainwashed into thinking that we caused all this environmental change and destruction bro.

Look up nexrad, look into hetrodyning and split frequency modulation and weather modification. The donkeys have been so dumbed down they thing this technology doesnít exist bro.

IPA tester
    Can Snowflake trolls ride eBikes on PMP?
    Asking for a Bro....

-Urban Yeti
    Dirttreaders.com

Ahhh the pain....
    in case anyone is wondering, the number of times the word, "bro" has been used in this thread is 69, including this post.
    bro.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Donkey logic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e-bikes legal in PMP?-756fe581-de2a-49f2-80a5-fec36df2827c.jpeg  

mtbr member
    Cool story bro
    your brotitude is so brossential that, in many ways, you are the ultimate brototype: You sprung out of the brotean ooze at the very broment of creation, unformed, unmolded, and became the ultimate bro, more powerful than any who came brofore. I don't fear your power, bro, but I respect it. And I will always brobey it.

Brosemite Sam. Potassium Bromide. Brobi Wan Kenobi. Brover Norquist. Comesatmebro.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.

You are the epitome of bro, in every brossible way, and that's the Bro's honest truth, bro. I may have a bropensity for broverstatement, but this no mere hyperbrole: You are 100 brocent, absbrolutely the broest. Brotally.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    your brotitude is so brossential that, in many ways, you are the ultimate brototype: You sprung out of the brotean ooze at the very broment of creation, unformed, unmolded, and became the ultimate bro, more powerful than any who came brofore. I don't fear your power, bro, but I respect it. And I will always brobey it.

Brosemite Sam. Potassium Bromide. Brobi Wan Kenobi. Brover Norquist. Comesatmebro.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.

You are the epitome of bro, in every brossible way, and that's the Bro's honest truth, bro. I may have a bropensity for broverstatement, but this no mere hyperbrole: You are 100 brocent, absbrolutely the broest. Brotally.
    Brolliant!
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    Sunday River Mtn Bike Park
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

mtbr member
    I Pity The Fool That Can't Ride A Bike Without A Dropper!!

mtbr member
    Donkey logic
    And needs to wash that hair................
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I Pity The Fool That Can't Ride A Bike Without A Dropper!!

mtbr member
    Quick informal poll for those of you who came here to discuss ebikes:

Who do you find more pathetic?

Comatmebro, with his brodiculous conspiracy theories;

OR

John "TrailSwitchbladedoc" Finch, with his unmatched penchant for turning every Arizona Forum thread into a discussion of his "amazing" legacy due an incessant need for credit and attention.

I say Finch. Comeatmebro is probably just nuts, but John is dead serious in his demand that we admire him.

Veni vidi velo!

banned
    Mar 2018

OR

John "TrailSwitchbladedoc" Finch, with his unmatched penchant for turning every Arizona Forum thread into a discussion of his "amazing" legacy due an incessant need for credit and attention.

I say Finch. Comeatmebro is probably just nuts, but John is dead serious in his demand that we admire him.

Bro, Iím not nuts 🥜 You can look up nextrad hetrodyning and watch the actual radar images from NOAA and See the geo engineered clouds attaching themselves to the frequency pulses being emitted. They form a pattern kinda like sonar. Look into all the patents on water vapor generation and how far back they go and who holds the patents.

The problem is your average donkey canít even understand the science thatís going on but itís pretty basic technology. If itís not being used why are there so many patents on weather modification if itís just conspiracy talk?

The even have a movie called geo storm bro, coincidence? Nah bro they are desensitizing and preparing people. Same with all the alien 👽 stuff bro. We were invaded millions of years of ago and put through multiple hybridization programs just like the Bible talks about bro.

The alien agenda currently is to desensitize people and a sure fire way to introduce marshal law globally.

mtbr member
    Bro, Iím not nuts 🥜 You can look up nextrad hetrodyning and watch the actual radar images from NOAA and See the geo engineered clouds attaching themselves to the frequency pulses being emitted. They form a pattern kinda like sonar. Look into all the patents on water vapor generation and how far back they go and who holds the patents.

The problem is your average donkey canít even understand the science thatís going on but itís pretty basic technology. If itís not being used why are there so many patents on weather modification if itís just conspiracy talk?

The even have a movie called geo storm bro, coincidence? Nah bro they are desensitizing and preparing people. Same with all the alien 👽 stuff bro. We were invaded millions of years of ago and put through multiple hybridization programs just like the Bible talks about bro.

The alien agenda currently is to desensitize people and a sure fire way to introduce marshal law globally.
    So... another vote for Finch?
    Veni vidi velo!

mtbr member

mind brone!

IPA tester
    Do you even ride an eDonkey bro?

-Urban Yeti
    Dirttreaders.com

Moderator Moderator

BravBro!

banned
    Mar 2018
    Bro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e-bikes legal in PMP?-6f7e22eb-c0bc-48f2-b63d-4b4c781339f2.jpeg  

mtbr member
    Jul 2018

^^^ Pure gold, right here!

mtbr member
    ^^^ Pure gold, right here!
    Not mine, rather a cut and paste from The Onion.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    The haters here in mtbr are still arguing the same BS, that Ive been reading since 2015. Its been 3 years that Ive been riding my Class 1 Ebike all over the place. Im on my second one now.

But the slippery slope, trail access fear mongering, blah blah! Still rages.

Where have we lost trail access because of ebikes?

Here in the bay area we lost access to Los Altos singletrack because of Strava. Name a place where Ebikes are the reason. Well!

Meatbomb
    Can we keep erectile dysfunction discussions out of the Az forum please?

This thread has brought out some very strange individuals .

banned
    Mar 2018

The .05 percent
    Agreed, but that's not what ADA exemptions are about; they are for 'legally' disabled folks. As far as what constitutes a 'legal' disability, that's for the lawyers and doctors to determine.
    If you put a handicap Plackard on your e mtb and are truly handicapped, I see no problems with e bikes. If you're able is it really better than a dirt bike...or less expensive?

The .05 percent
    Yea ok bro. Climate change is manufactured to push an agenda. Sure humans add to the heating and cooling cycle of the planet but thatís not whatís going on with these fires.

These fires are out of control because of geoengineering. How are cars melting and plastic isnít? Kinda like a microwave or something.

Humans and carbon emissions arnt the cause of any of this, itís the biggest scam ever pulled on humanity.
    I'm In Ventura as we speak. Rode today in Romero canyon. Fires fake news none in sight.

Meatbomb
    Comeonmebro will prove you wrong... you just did not see them because thats what the government wanted you to see..... Tin foil hat time

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Comeonmebro will prove you wrong... you just did not see them because thats what the government wanted you to see..... Tin foil hat time

Yes some of the fires are holographic warfare.

mtbr member
    Oct 2016
    So who do we distinguish as the MTBR Arizona Forumís number one bro now? This latest post has certainly reshuffled the deck. If I had a vote it would be for velo.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Bro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e-bikes legal in PMP?-0c2f6073-2144-4bf7-827d-ce3c1c1d9228.jpeg  

Meatbomb
    So who do we distinguish as the MTBR Arizona Forumís number one bro now? This latest post has certainly reshuffled the deck. If I had a vote it would be for velo.
    Don't worry John. You will always be the king narcissistic douche.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Don't worry John. You will always be the king narcissistic douche.
    Would rather be a douche than believe in climate change. The programmed people will be the first to fall for the holograms. Holographic warfare for a fake alien invasion to unite the world under a one world religion of the anti christ.

IPA tester
    Bro
    Kids- This is what happens when you Vape Chem trails. Just say NO

-Urban Yeti
    Dirttreaders.com

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrider127 View Post
    Kids- This is what happens when you Vape Chem trails. Just say NO

Donít fall for the holograms

https://youtu.be/y3jSWeODoQ4

banned
    Mar 2018

mtbr member
    Jul 2018
    Bro!
    Last edited by CyberThreat; 11-18-2018 at 08:36 AM.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Bro!
    Bro, itís coming. Why do you think they are desensitizing us to all the alien stuff when aliens have been coming and going for millions of years bro?

https://youtu.be/iQxzWpy7PKg

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybum View Post
    Perhaps Snatchblade2 or Trail dick or Come on me bro or what ever the heck you call yourself needs to go make your own thread for your senseless $shit posts.
    This post was about e-bikes, not about videos of peoples favorite trails. A$$hole.
    *** on me Bro is definitely not Finch. That's not his style at all.

I hope you're aren't a detective Raybum!

mtbr member
    Feb 2009

OR

It's unfortunate really. Traildoc isn't going to be remembered for his legacy because he ruins that with his constant need to push buttons and fight with people. The more he squawks the less people care to hear it or give him credit. He was given the opportunity to work with land managers but again, he couldn't help himself with his annoying self destructive bs. Look at his photos and video of the transcept work. The look on peoples faces having to deal with him are telling even though most of them in his video are running in the opposite direction.

banned
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona View Post
    *** on me Bro is definitely not Finch. That's not his style at all.

I hope you're aren't a detective Raybum!
    Saying c u m on me bro...wow so risquť bro

mtbr member
    Bro, itís coming. Why do you think they are desensitizing us to all the alien stuff when aliens have been coming and going for millions of years bro?

https://youtu.be/iQxzWpy7PKg
    Comeatmebro's logic is more circular than a brotisserie chicken's. He drinks the Kool-aid on every conspiracy on the web, then expects people to trust his "critical thinking" skills about climate change. Dude's the most gullible of donkeys.

And one has to wonder why he's bringing this BS to a cycling forum.
    Veni vidi velo!

banned
    Mar 2018
    Comeatmebro's logic is more circular than a brotisserie chicken's. He drinks the Kool-aid on every conspiracy on the web, then expects people to trust his "critical thinking" skills about climate change. Dude's the most gullible of donkeys.

Ya bro the president talking about an alien takeover is just a conspiracy bro. Keep eating gmos and drinking fluoride and getting vaccinated ya donkey

banned
    Mar 2018

And bro these so called conspiracyís are all related bro. It was holographic planes that hit the towers on 911 bro , the only thing not related bro is the flat earth. Flat earth is psyops to discredit the real truth and to dumb people down bro. Funny how yea can lead donkeys to to truth but they will never see it bro, and if the media says something 4 times the majority of the donkeys believe it bro, again bro not some conspiracy but actually psychologically at work bro

mtbr member
    And bro these so called conspiracyís are all related bro. It was holographic planes that hit the towers on 911 bro , the only thing not related bro is the flat earth. Flat earth is psyops to discredit the real truth and to dumb people down bro. Funny how yea can lead donkeys to to truth but they will never see it bro, and if the media says something 4 times the majority of the donkeys believe it bro, again bro not some conspiracy but actually psychologically at work bro
    Uses one conspiracy theory to prove another conspiracy theory. So much bs. There are real conspiracies afoot in the world, but these ain't them.

I wonder if donkey bro ever considered the possibility that maybe the powers that be want him to waste his (our) time on these fake conspiracies so that you miss the real ones like destruction of the middle class, the concentration of wealth, the gutting of objective free press, and the militarization of foreign policy, just to name a few.
    Veni vidi velo!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast