DHF email? Anyone have it?- Mtbr.com
    EDR

DHF email? Anyone have it?

.downhillfaster has moved away from mtbr to pursue more riding, and less internet time. He sent me a pm yesterday with his gmail address so that I could in turn send him my contact info for ride hook-ups. Since his account is deleted........so to have all my pm's from him.

Anyone have his contact info? If so please pm me with it.

Thanks
    -Jamie

banned
    check your pm's homeskillet

Tucson, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride
    .downhillfaster has moved away from mtbr to pursue more riding, and less internet time.
    Admirable move. I think I need to do that too.

EDR
    Quote Originally Posted by eyescream
    check your pm's homeskillet
    Done, lol. Thanks. When you see him tell him I said Pass Mtn is waiting.

EDR
    Quote Originally Posted by azepicriderandrunner
    Ya, I too get sucked up into mtbr too much. I have nearly 4,000 posts I think. WTF? What could I possibly have to say that is so important? I've considered deleting my account but mtbr really does serve a very nice purpose. Ride hook-ups, trail info, bike info, parts hook-ups.........I just can't let it go yet, lol.

- I wonder why it says I have 65,553 'unread' private messages........hmmm. I must have a lot of friends.

poser Administrator

yeah like you need to ride more. geez I hate reading about where you are every dang day as I sit and push a mouse around and make the world a more architecturally full place.

just kidding, well not totally but keep at it, I live vicariously through you. See you at the 24hr ITOP. Looking forward to the naked lap. Ok I am kidding about that.
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons

Tucson, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher
    yeah like you need to ride more. geez I hate reading about where you are every dang day as I sit and push a mouse around and make the world a more architecturally full place.

just kidding, well not totally but keep at it, I live vicariously through you. See you at the 24hr ITOP. Looking forward to the naked lap. Ok I am kidding about that.
    But imagine how much more we could be riding if we were not on MTBR so much, although I guess most of us just use work time to peruse MTBR. Anyway, my point is that we could all take a break from the PC/internet/blogging world and just ride and even occassionally ride alone. Solitude is revitalizing sometimes.

poser Administrator
    But imagine how much more we could be riding if we were not on MTBR so much, although I guess most of us just use work time to peruse MTBR. Anyway, my point is that we could all take a break from the PC/internet/blogging world and just ride and even occassionally ride alone. Solitude is revitalizing sometimes.
    yeah I wish too much time on MTBR was my problem. Too much time at work is my problem. Solo riding, not so much, I get plenty and really enjoy it and always recommend it. Work on the other hand sometimes is a means to an end.
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons

Members who have read this thread: 0