December trip to Phoenix- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2006

December trip to Phoenix

Hey all.....I was prompted to come to this sight, by DeeGubb (Gary Williams) of the Spokejunkies, who lives in Phoenix, to let you know I will be out in Phoenix from December 9th - 17th for work and play. I will be bringing my bike with me and looking for someone to ride with. Gary said he will be available most of the time, but told me to give a shout out to some nice people (epicrider, waltaz, durtgirl) and see if they would be interested in riding with me. I have 5 inches of travel on my bike, so Im capable of doing anything my bike will allow me. I like the XC/Freeride stuff....Rock gardens, step ups, drops, lots of speed, but any trail will do....Just as long as I get to ride. If any of you are going to be available and wouldnt mind riding and showing me the trails, let me know......You can email me at bgriff008@yahoo.com. Thanks and I hope to hear from you.

Bryce AKA Bomber on the SJ website.
    Last edited by bgriff008; 10-18-2006 at 01:33 PM.

I am Walt
    Quote Originally Posted by bgriff008
    Hey all.....I was prompted to come to this sight, by DeeGubb (Gary Williams) of the Spokejunkies, who lives in Phoenix, to let you know I will be out in Phoenix from December 9th - 17th for work and play. I will be bringing my bike with me and looking for someone to ride with. Gary said he will be available most of the time, but told me to give a shout out to some nice people (epicrider, waltaz, durtgirl) and see if they would be interested in riding with me. I have 5 inches of travel on my bike, so Im capable of doing anything my bike will allow me. I like the XC/Freeride stuff....Rock gardens, step ups, drops, lots of speed, but any trail will do....Just as long as I get to ride. If any of you are going to be available and wouldnt mind riding and showing me the trails, let me know......You can email me at bgriff008@yahoo.com. Thanks and I hope to hear from you.

Bryce AKA Bomber on the SJ website.
    Post up a reminder as it gets closer and look for group rides. I'm sure we'll hook up.
    Ride more; post less...

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Waltaz,

Hey there.....Ive scheduled my trip for Dec 2nd - 10th. Hope your in town for those dates...
    I'll let you know again as the date gets closer. Thanks.

fear this
    I'll be based out of Tucson, AZ from mid-Dec to mid-Jan with my rig...
    Norco Fluid LT
    Devinci Ollie
    Commencal Meta HT AM chromoly

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

email address

Leave your email address and I'll shoot you an email when the time gets closer. Let you know where Im staying. Come up for the weekend and ride. Or, I'll come down there. Im planning on riding any chance I get. I'll have plenty of time on my hands...

fear this
    I'm planning to ride as much as possible as well. I'll be on vacation, so ditto on the time available. I know for sure that I want to ride Star Pass, which is actually only a few blocks from where I'll be staying in Tucson (staying with Mom). Lots of good riding in the Phoenix area too, so I'll definitely make some trips up there as well (brother lives there). Another place I was thinking about riding was the trail going from the top of Mt. Lemmon down. Email is in my profile, but here it is as well: shaker@alum.rpi.edu
    Norco Fluid LT
    Devinci Ollie
    Commencal Meta HT AM chromoly

Members who have read this thread: 0