Coming to town- Mtbr.com

Thread: Coming to town

pewpewpew Moderator

Coming to town

well condiering it. There's a conference in Tucson and of course as soon as I saw that I looked at your great sticky and happily discovered there are some great trails in town. So I'm 99% committed. I just need one piece of input - how is the weather mid-november - hot/cold/who knows? Thanks in advance.

Oh yea also I happily provide beer for any locals who might want to show me a trail or 2.
    Love, Impy

mtbr member
    mid november weather???? ummm I would call it heaven.

Let us know when your in town and some might pop down from the "big city" for some Tucson riding.

b
    b

pewpewpew Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by brianc
    mid november weather???? ummm I would call it heaven.

Let us know when your in town and some might pop down from the "big city" for some Tucson riding.

b
    thanks, and i sure will. I may add a few days on to explore phoenix a bit as well since it's on the way.

Signing up for higher learning *cough* now..
    Love, Impy

Saucy Size
    There's no riding in Arizona. Go away. It's 130F in November, even at night. The locals will take your shoes and you'll be left for dead in the desert, where you'll be shot by drug runners and then eaten by a coyote. The pollution will give you cancer. There's no culture, and there's definitely no world-class brewpub scene. The trails are tame and lame. We don't even use suspension. Really, there's not a reason in the world to spend even 5 minutes here.

But! If you've already made up your mind and really, really think it's worth turning a crank for a few days, November is about the best month you could've picked. Post up or drop me a line -- we'll definitely set you up with more fun than you can stand. ;-)

p.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

pewpewpew Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B
    There's no riding in Arizona. Go away. It's 130F in November, even at night. The locals will take your shoes and you'll be left for dead in the desert, where you'll be shot by drug runners and then eaten by a coyote. The pollution will give you cancer. There's no culture, and there's definitely no world-class brewpub scene. The trails are tame and lame. We don't even use suspension. Really, there's not a reason in the world to spend even 5 minutes here.
    p.
    Love, Impy

mtbr member
    And the Circle k's are always out of Sierra Nevada and we have to drink millwakees best instead!

Plus size jersey model
    I didn't even know the sold SN in AZ.

Members who have read this thread: 0