Chainlove just got me- Mtbr.com
    No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005

Chainlove just got me

Today is my first of many upcoming days off; don't go back to work until the 25th. I say this to set up the new-vacation insanity that follows.

I've been sorta looking to pick up a DJ/urban bike to goof around on. Not having much success as I don't want to spend a ton of coin on it. Most of what I've found is either high-end (and thus too expensive) or you have to deal with some 14-year-old seller, which I have no patience for.

Several minutes ago, Chainlove had new 2009 Commencal MaxMax DJ bikes. The spec is kinda low and the frame is pink. God help me, I bought one. For $330 I just couldn't pass it up.

If you're in Scottsdale and see a 42-year-old man (who should know better) riding a hot pink DJ bike, honk and wave ...

parenting for gnarness
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatant
    If you're in Scottsdale and see a 42-year-old man (who should know better) riding a hot pink DJ bike, honk and wave ...
    OUTSTANDING!!!! letting the freak flag fly! now just need to find some jumps.
    YES to Scottsdale Prop 420
    Our Preserve, Our Taxes, Our Vote

My other ride is your mom
    I was going to comment on your last post something snarky about it being time for you to buy another bike since it's been a few months...but held short.....shame on me.

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    Thanks, honey. (Oh, wait, you sounded just like my wife.)

Props for use of "snarky," though. Well-played, sir. And thanks for the Tucson Mexican food tips in the other thread. Appreciate it.

mtbr member
    Congrats on the new bike. Let's see it!

Members who have read this thread: 0