parenting for gnarness

Chad Brown: Urban Legend

A recent expose co-authored by the Wall Street Journal, The San Francisco Chronicle and Guns and Ammo has revealed that azepicriderandrunner, the Artist formerly known as Chad F. Brown, does not actually exist! He is a promotional amalgamation of viral marketing, an idoru if you will, constructed by covert operatives within Lynskey Cycles, the Sierra Club, Lenz Cycles, Osprey Packs and the travel industry. Originally based on a scanned and photoshopped image of Stone Philips and those funny Groucho Marx novelty glasses, he\it is intended to evoke deeply emotional feelings of yearning and wanderlust. The revealing article continues to describe the top-secret lab where a crack team of Indian programmers works day and night surfing FaceBook for unsecured photos upon which they will work their graphic magic, and the hacker's syndicate hard at work distributing and build the legend of Chad! PirateBay, the Melissa Virus, even the cops at Obama's Beer Summit are all pawns in this diabolical plot to sell more outdoors gear. But the truth is out! Chad is not real, his adventures are fake, biking is a sham, no one could possibly be living such a life! Go back to your cubicles and your bikeways content with desperate greyness of your days, there is nothing better out there!
    YES to Scottsdale Prop 420
    Our Preserve, Our Taxes, Our Vote

Meatbomb
    some one is off his meds again.

parenting for gnarness
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo
    some one is off his meds again.
    such trite responses are beneath you. We expect better metaheckling.

pedaller

Chad Brown is REAL!

I heard he'll be on that show with Chris Hansen soon...

I also heard a rumor that he is Michael Jackson's other illegitimate son. It's just a rumor but if you think about it, his recent deviation from his frugal existence right after Michael's death (and his subsequent inheritence)...his strikingly similar skin color and crazy hair....and have you ever seen his dance moves!

it all adds up...

(oh yeah, and that Chris Hansen thing too!)
    "Nobody ever told me not to try" - Curious George Soundtrack by Jack Johnson

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    !

I smell a man-crush!
    b

parenting for gnarness
    Quote Originally Posted by brianc
    I smell a man-crush!
    see Phillbo? that's what I'm talkin' bout.

caninus xerophilous
    I've actually had a few AZER&R sightings and I have cast tire tracks and grainy film footage to prove it.

Gotta love guys who truley know how to take it easy and yet somehow succeed in leading a meaningful and rich life. I am waiting for the book or his sainthood.
    Last edited by SunDog; 07-31-2009 at 04:20 PM.

parenting for gnarness
    new reports from the crack investigators at The Heritage Foundation suggest Chad Brown is actually Tina Fey in an early impression attempt of Sarah Palin. Palin, when pressed for comment, replied only "I can see Russia from my house." Policy analysts from NORML added that the lavaboarding photos were decisive evidence of tampering, but could not explain tampering of what, or whom, and were distracted by a bag of Sun Chips. Details remain shrouded in darkness, but one thing is certain: the Travel Industry has connections that extend outside our borders.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    how come it seems like a bad episode of the gong show with no gong around here?
    and the lurker returns to the dark corner

Tucson, AZ
    gong

Still in the apprentice phase of my life, I hope to have some real adventures soon thanks cholla. See u at the krazy.
    Last edited by azepicriderandrunner; 08-01-2009 at 08:08 AM.

Meatbomb
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    see Phillbo? that's what I'm talkin' bout.

I'll pay closer attention and try to do better in the future.

Members who have read this thread: 0