Cave Creek Regional Park Considers Trail Connection to Desert Foothills Land Trust- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2010

Cave Creek Regional Park Considers Trail Connection to Desert Foothills Land Trust

The Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Department is currently considering the addition of a connector trail from Cave Creek Regional Parkís Quartz Trail to the Desert Foothills Land Trust trail system.

To establish the level of interest from the community for the connector trail, the Department is currently soliciting feedback from park visitors regarding which access points they use to enter the park and their level of interest in connecting to Desert Foothills Land Trust. This is being done through a brief online survey.

Individuals who do not have access to a computer and need a hard copy of the survey and project map may request one by contacting Leigh at
    (602) 506-8941 or [email protected]. Surveys will be accepted until 5 p.m. on October 22, 2012. Once the process has been completed, the feedback will be reviewed and a decision on the project will be posted on the Departmentís Website.

Map

Online Survey

Downloadable survey

Wow, this is great news. After the new Quartz Trail was completed, my next question was, how can we get this to hit that dead end trail (I forgot its name, I remember seeing it on one of those wooden signs in Seitts of off Slate. Old Military Trail, maybe??).

So many new loop options if this gets built....

Guess I stumbled upon the survey/news a little late......

mtbr member
    Oh please hell yes!!!

mtbr member
    Is that date for real? If so, wonder if they will still accept suggestions and comments?
    Vassago Cycles, Shadetree Bikes, Flat Tire Bikes, Galfer Brakes USA

Members who have read this thread: 0