Calling Cenobite. R u out there?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Calling Cenobite. R u out there?

Kelster and I ran into the Trail nazi guy up on National yesterday and were hoping we d run into you so you could have a nice conversation with him. He was up to his antics again yesterday with total disregard for his own well being. There was five of us in our group and we got somewhat spread out on the way up. There was on particular drop off going up that was littered up with baby heads at the bottom almost causing me to wreck. We discussed it briefly at the waterfall and they weren't there when the first three riders went thru. He was the only one between us at the time. Can you help us with this matter? I see him again and I will snap his picture and post up so everyone can see what this jerk off looks like. I didn't know it was the same guy we discussed in an earlier posting until it was brought to my attention. This a hole needs to be attended to before one of us gets hurt.

Downhill Spokesmodel

Good job! Fify

Quote Originally Posted by RBrady View Post
    Kelster and I ran into the Trail nazi guy up on National yesterday.
    Can you help us with this matter?
    If see him again and I will snap his picture and post up so everyone can see what this jerk off looks like.
    This a hole needs to be hurt.
    BTW, it is Sunday so I'm sure Cenobite is hiding in the pines somewhere.
    Now I DRIVE the short bus!!

Help increase ShortBus' rep

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    Ceno'buns doesn't ride anymore. And, anyway, he's nowhere near as tough as he looks. Trust me.

Besides, let me do the math here. Five of you, one of him. Why not take the bull by the horns at the time rather than involving someone who wasn't there? Not trying to be a d!ck about it, just curious.

Here's a good plan of action that doesn't involve an assault and/or legal consequences for the bikers involved: Identify your target visually. If possible, witness him placing rocks in the trail, snap a photo if you can, follow him back to his vehicle and get his plate number.

Then file a report with the Park Rangers. Be firm and insist. If they can't take a criminal report, ask if they will identify and trespass the subject. Then file a criminal report with Phoenix PD, providing all the above information. Yes, you do wish to be a victim of the incident, which should fall under the endangerment statute.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Died when the carbon 5.7 blew up?

"No Clue Crew"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatant View Post

Here's a good plan of action that doesn't involve an assault and/or legal consequences for the bikers involved: Identify your target visually. If possible, witness him placing rocks in the trail, snap a photo if you can, follow him back to his vehicle and get his plate number.

Then file a report with the Park Rangers. Be firm and insist. If they can't take a criminal report, ask if they will identify and trespass the subject. Then file a criminal report with Phoenix PD, providing all the above information. Yes, you do wish to be a victim of the incident, which should fall under the endangerment statute.
    As much as I hate to agree with Blatant on anything, this does make a lot of sense just because I am very rarely on National anymore and as SBJ pointed out, I like to spend my summer weekends up where it is cool.
    I would LOVE to run into this guy while he is laying down booby traps for us but it will probably be quite some time before that happens. I would certainly make a special Natty trip if I knew he was going to be there but he doesn't seem to have any schedule that he follows.
    I know it is way less satisfying, a PITA and takes time out of your ride and your day but hopefully someone will take Blatant's advice and go the legal route with this guy.

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    I only say it because I recognize your temper and don't want to see you catching a case for giving some dude a beating he undoubtedly deserves. Documenting his actions is less satisfying but ultimately more fruitful.

Break it, Fix it, Ride it
    I saw some strangely misplaced rocks on Friday morning too, coming down National. I forgot about this guy.....
    Today's the day I eat bikes.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    I forgot one of the guys with us had a go pro with him. Gonna have to check footage and see what he got.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I only say it because I recognize your temper and don't want to see you catching a case for giving some dude a beating he undoubtedly deserves. Documenting his actions is less satisfying but ultimately more fruitful.
    Youre no fun with your logic and reason. I vote for a tapout!

Pivoteer
    Quote Originally Posted by SHNIPE View Post
    Youre no fun with your logic and reason. I vote for a tapout!
    I said it before and I'll say it again, I'd pay to see it.

It seems like I have seen the rock fairy many times these days with no noticeable ill effects to the trail. He must be picking his time and spots. He is incredibly rude when you meet him face to face.
    Employed by Pivot Cycles - www.pivotcycles.com

No Clue Crew
    Ceno'buns doesn't ride anymore.
    Correction: He doesn't PEDAL anymore.

Members who have read this thread: 0