That Brewery- Mtbr.com

Thread: That Brewery

mtbr member
    Apr 2010

That Brewery

Hey kiddies... Rimside Grill in Pine, Arizona is now "That Brewery". The wonderful owners, Steve and Tamara, are turning the grill into a microbrewery. They've always had great beers on tap but now will be serving up some suds of their own. They will be up and running by mid June and will begin with an Amber Ale, a lighter Blonde Ale, and they have also been asked to produce Arizona Trail Ale. This beer will be consumed at AZT events. Part of the proceeds from this beer will also go to trail development ... so .... when you see bottles of this at your local distributor ... buy it ALL. They also will likely be the sponsors for upcoming "Fire On The Rim" mountain bike race in September. Steve, an avid rider, and his wife have been instrumental in both trail development in Pine and the FOTR event. So, I'm asking you to put a second mortgage on your house and buy every drop of suds they produce...... Drink until you can clean that whole section of "user built trail" in Peoria.

Fire On The Rim Mountain Bike Race

Registered Bike Offender
    Cool maybe i will check it out when i am up there for the race
    "Grab life by the bars"

mtbr member
    thats awesome! I ride my motorcycle up there often for breakfast, its been a while, time to make a trip!

mtbr member
    I'll check it out. I'm in Pine quite a bit. I have family that lives there.
    "Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent"

Members who have read this thread: 0