bored at work? view this.- Mtbr.com
    im4Gsus

bored at work? view this.

i posted this in another forum, but since some of you are bored at work today i thought i'd share it here.

it's a video of Dane's (my new turner 29er) maiden ride at MMP. hope you like it. sorry it's devoid of super technical terrain and feats of bravery; i'm just an xc rider.

make me proud, go out and ride tomorrow. i can't, pulled leg muscle

"If God is your co-pilot you're in the wrong seat!" S Barrington

mtbr member

snake

Nice video, was that a scarlet king snake? Never seen one in the wild.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboose
    i posted this in another forum, but since some of you are bored at work today i thought i'd share it here.

it's a video of Dane's (my new turner 29er) maiden ride at MMP. hope you like it. sorry it's devoid of super technical terrain and feats of bravery; i'm just an xc rider.

make me proud, go out and ride tomorrow. i can't, pulled leg muscle

Nice video. It's amazing how much wildlife one can see out at MMP. I've probably seen 5 or 6 rattlers on the handful of rides I've done out there. And I had my only encouter ever with a Gila monster on the tech loop.

Was that Limp Bizkit or Korn? (Come on, you knew somebody was going to comment on the music )
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

im4Gsus
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    Was that Limp Bizkit or Korn? (Come on, you knew somebody was going to comment on the music )
    why, o why dontcha luv me?????

ok, how's this music instead?
    i'm the drummer with the bloo hare

mtbr member
    AAARGhh! I really want to tear into this post, but I'm trying to be nicer.......C a n ' t H e l p i t SUMMER BREEZE? Makes me want to Screeeeaaam! OOOOOOOhhhhhh loook ive got pretty white wheels! And they are 11% bigger than a regular mountain bike wheel! Lookit Me! WOWEEEE!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboose
    why, o why dontcha luv me?????

ok, how's this music instead?
    i'm the drummer with the bloo hare
    Luv you? I don't even know you. But your taste in music sucks!! (Kidding, I'm kidding..... trust me, if you knew what I listened to every weekend [between you and me, it's the Grateful Dead channel on Sirius], you shoud take my opinions with a grain of salt.)
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

Shred...it's the new drug
    Hahahaha... big or small wheels, at least he's shredding I'm gonna go ride my baby wheels of some big drops right now.

EDR
    Great job on the video! As per usual the music is.......uh........tasteful, and...makes me sleepy You should spice it up with some Christian rock. I've got plenty in my household but a lot of it sounds like God fearing Korn. Quite the duality.

mtbr member
    kewl vid! Heal up kaboose!

AKA shitbird
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    Luv you? I don't even know you. But your taste in music sucks!! (Kidding, I'm kidding..... trust me, if you knew what I listened to every weekend [between you and me, it's the Grateful Dead channel on Sirius], you shoud take my opinions with a grain of salt.)

I love the Grateful Dead channel on Sirius. Who knew there were 25,000 versions of "Ripple"? Sirius has some good stuff but I was pissed the F off when they replaced the punk station with a 24/7 AC/DC channel Nothing against AC/DC but why would you devote an entire channel to a band who's songs all sound pretty much the same? OK, I'm done with my off topic rant.

Nice Video by the way. Oh and I believe it called a "Mountain King" or "California King" snake. I've only seen two of them in AZ; one at Hawes and the other near T100. They are really dosile snakes and you can usually pick them up with your hands without them striking. Word to the wise though, they smell really bad! Seriously, they excrete an odor through their skin that is pretty gross.
    JRA

ook
    Bexar County
    I like Pemberton and Bluffs. Where is Bovine? Sure looks narrow!

(Oops, time to go home!)

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ggnarl
    AAARGhh! I really want to tear into this post, but I'm trying to be nicer.......C a n ' t H e l p i t SUMMER BREEZE? Makes me want to Screeeeaaam! OOOOOOOhhhhhh loook ive got pretty white wheels! And they are 11% bigger than a regular mountain bike wheel! Lookit Me! WOWEEEE!
    I think you might need some of what Seals and Croft were smoking when they wrote that song!

Why get after people having a good time doing the same sport you like? Looks like they had a good time, that's what counts.

Me and my girlfriend just got back from doing Middlegate on 50 year today, weather was fantastic, and so was the riding. So glad to see cool temps coming our way Nice video, good to see people having fun on any color/size wheels!!

im4Gsus
    [QUOTE=ook]I like Pemberton and Bluffs. Where is Bovine? Sure looks narrow!
    QUOTE]

that's cuz it wuz prolly made by cows!
    here's a map - not to scale but gives general vecinity of the trails off pemberton.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dave
    Nice vid Sativa. I hope you heal up quick also. How did that happen, cactus bite you?
    I need to ride more and work less.

im4Gsus
    Quote Originally Posted by liteandfast
    Nice vid Sativa. I hope you heal up quick also. How did that happen, cactus bite you?
    thank you, and thanks to all who enjoyed the vid and posted kind words.

the leg is much better. how it happened? age, dear!

tomorrow i'm heading to granite basin for the 1st time. i can't wait!!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0