Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: Bored...

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745

    Bored...

    Its Friday.
    I'm broken, so no riding for me until at least next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  2. #2
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    good now your the dedicated shuttle driver!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    good now your the dedicated shuttle driver!
    I don't know about that.
    I don't really feel like getting up early tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  4. #4
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    There are already dedicated shuttles tomorrow, but doodoo is too much of a biznatch to come out and throw down for 12 hours

    Oh and on that note, here is a cute little birdy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    There are already dedicated shuttles tomorrow, but doodoo is too much of a biznatch to come out and throw down for 12 hours

    Oh and on that note, here is a cute little birdy.
    That birdie must own a Kona.

    I kept thinking "maybe I could dope myself up and ride". but the doc called again and said I'm not even supposed to walk on it, could make it worse

    Dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  6. #6
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    That birdie must own a Kona.

    I kept thinking "maybe I could dope myself up and ride". but the doc called again and said I'm not even supposed to walk on it, could make it worse

    Dammit.


    Yup, looks about right.

    I am not riding tomorrow either, I am going to set up cameras and get some media of the event.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    I am not riding tomorrow either, I am going to set up cameras and get some media of the event.
    Sweet, look forward to seeing what you capture.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  8. #8
    Elitest thrill junkie
    Reputation: Jayem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    30,673
    Same here. The antibiotics are making me better though.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

    You're turning black metallic.

  9. #9
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    That birdie must own a Kona.

    I kept thinking "maybe I could dope myself up and ride". but the doc called again and said I'm not even supposed to walk on it, could make it worse

    Dammit.
    dude why don't you just roll down chill have some BBQ and a nice drink out of the brown paper bag that might be getting passed around.
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    dude why don't you just roll down chill have some BBQ and a nice drink out of the brown paper bag that might be getting passed around.
    I've been drinking too much lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  11. #11
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    I've been drinking too much lately.

    Here, she seems to have the right idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    You and your weird pictures...

    I just don't know if my body can handle more drinking...I pretty much drank through Moab and didn't stop until last Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  13. #13
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    I've been drinking too much lately.
    this say's it all!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  14. #14
    Elitest thrill junkie
    Reputation: Jayem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    30,673
    We'll do some more:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

    You're turning black metallic.

  15. #15
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    You and your weird pictures...

    I just don't know if my body can handle more drinking...I pretty much drank through Moab and didn't stop until last Sunday.

    sure
    Attached Images Attached Images
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    Hey, hey

    I never said this was a post your pictures thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  17. #17
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem
    We'll do some more:
    Hey Jayem if you going to join in stay on track!!!

    Now for a version of what Kavu thinks of when building bikes and trying to color cordinate them...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  18. #18
    Elitest thrill junkie
    Reputation: Jayem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    30,673
    One of my favorite aircraft write-ups from work;
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

    You're turning black metallic.

  19. #19
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem
    One of my favorite aircraft write-ups from work;

    Your picture post are unrealted to any of the other picture post.

    YOU FAIL
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  20. #20
    Elitest thrill junkie
    Reputation: Jayem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    30,673
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    Your picture post are unrealted to any of the other picture post.

    YOU FAIL
    I'm just bored and sick. I already failed.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

    You're turning black metallic.

  21. #21
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem
    I'm just bored and sick. I already failed.
    that's a double fail..... I think you're done for the day go rest and come back tomorrow!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  22. #22
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    For some reason, every time I see that picture of the creepy Ronald McDonald, I think of Markskee...

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    For some reason, every time I see that picture of the creepy Ronald McDonald, I think of Markskee...
    Funny...
    That fruity picture of Hetfield reminds me of doodooboi.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  24. #24
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    Funny...
    That fruity picture of Hetfield reminds me of doodooboi.
    OH? .
    Attached Images Attached Images

  25. #25
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,273
    Damn, doodoo what did Jayem do to you! You're very snappy today....did Chris Canfield call you a poser?
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    Damn, doodoo what did Jayem do to you! You're very snappy today....did Chris Canfield call you a poser?
    lol.

    He's lashing out.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  27. #27
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    Damn, doodoo what did Jayem do to you! You're very snappy today....did Chris Canfield call you a poser?

    Hey Yeti called and said quit riding their bikes cause is bad for busy see you on it!!!!



    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    Hey Yeti called and said quit riding their bikes cause is bad for busy see you on it!!!!
    Man, you must have been picked last to play ball or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  29. #29
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    Man, you must have been picked last to play ball or something...

    Only you would know the feeling of that....

    warning:

    But if you must know yes I am a littly grumpy. This whole house hunting things blows major!!! I hate this thing call "short sale". Some lame excuse for an idiot who lived on borrowed money and now can't pony up to survive is ruining it for the rest of us.

    But I must say I feel better and it's more fun taking it out on you guys especially you Kavu. AzDog just didn't want to feel alone so he had to jump in the action. Glad to have friends like you to help get rid of some stress so that I don't choke a biznatch here at work. Even though they deserve it!!!!

    Ok rant over........... whew!!!

    nOw for some happy faces
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    Only you would know the feeling of that....

    warning:

    But if you must know yes I am a littly grumpy. This whole house hunting things blows major!!! I hate this thing call "short sale". Some lame excuse for an idiot who lived on borrowed money and now can't pony up to survive is ruining it for the rest of us.

    But I must say I feel better and it's more fun taking it out on you guys especially you Kavu. AzDog just didn't want to feel alone so he had to jump in the action. Glad to have friends like you to help get rid of some stress so that I don't choke a biznatch here at work. Even though they deserve it!!!!

    Ok rant over........... whew!!!

    nOw for some happy faces

    I thought it was because you ran out of manpons again.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  31. #31
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,273
    Crossing my fingers especially with the pool and all!

    Yep, thinking about rolling to LA to pay Markskee a little visit if Sunrise doesn't open Memorial day weekend for some surfing and riding.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  32. #32
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    Crossing my fingers especially with the pool and all!

    Yep, thinking about rolling to LA to pay Markskee a little visit if Sunrise doesn't open Memorial day weekend for some surfing and riding.

    oooooohh...... Very tempting. I would be down for that if you don't mind me tagging along.
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  33. #33
    Yup
    Reputation: AZ Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    OH? .
    best contribution!

  34. #34
    im4Gsus
    Reputation: kaboose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,203
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    Its Friday.
    I'm broken, so no riding for me...
    what happens when you stop riding your bike.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If God is your co-pilot you're in the wrong seat!" S Barrington

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: markskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    515
    Bhaaaaaahhhaahhhhaa "SHORT SALE" welcome to da club mang AZ needs a new slogan that ties in the words short sale and foreclosure some how...hmm maybe AZ the "foreclosure state" not the GC state anymore. Doo just move to Cali and everything will be ok.


    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    Only you would know the feeling of that....

    warning:

    But if you must know yes I am a littly grumpy. This whole house hunting things blows major!!! I hate this thing call "short sale". Some lame excuse for an idiot who lived on borrowed money and now can't pony up to survive is ruining it for the rest of us.

    But I must say I feel better and it's more fun taking it out on you guys especially you Kavu. AzDog just didn't want to feel alone so he had to jump in the action. Glad to have friends like you to help get rid of some stress so that I don't choke a biznatch here at work. Even though they deserve it!!!!

    Ok rant over........... whew!!!

    nOw for some happy faces
    hhhh

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboose
    what happens when you stop riding your bike.
    Yeah, that's about right, but more alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation: markskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    515
    Seriously though you guys should all come out for some riding and getting stupid in Newport at night Dooo dooo knows all about getting stupid in Newport, and on Labor day weekend oh yea it's going to really interesting anywhere we go, then back to the pool for some poolside beers and a few "shot ski" rounds. Wake up and do it again.


  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by markskee
    Seriously though you guys should all come out for some riding and getting stupid in Newport at night Dooo dooo knows all about getting stupid in Newport, and on Labor day weekend oh yea it's going to really interesting anywhere we go, then back to the pool for some poolside beers and a few "shot ski" rounds. Wake up and do it again.

    If doodoo is going, I'm not interested.

    Cali sounds fun tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  39. #39
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,290
    Attached Images Attached Images

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.