Got this from Rich_HansenATblmDOTgov. I may try and turn up, although my lawn is calling me for some serious work.

The Saturday April 24 Black Canyon Trail Work Project organized by Babs Sanders is still a go, although we are competing with several local events that may lower our volunteer participation. Plus I understand there is a major mountain bike events this weekend. No matter, Jack Ragsdale and I will still be there with tools and water. One person or 30, we will welcome all participants.

We will meet on Table Mesa Road about three miles in toward Lake Pleasant Regional Park. Take the Table Mesa Road exit off I-17 and turn left and go over the overpass. Then turn north onto Table Mesa Road. At the first major road junction (about 1.25 to 1.5 miles in), you will come to a major fork in the road. Take the left fork of the road and travel about 1.5 miles toward Lake Pleasant Regional Park. Jack and I will be at the worksite with a big green dodge truck

The goal will be to finish the Black Canyon Trail up to the Table Mesa Road. BLM will bring the tools, water, and some refreshments. Time to arrive is 8 a.m. Saturday morning. We will work till noon. Feel free to contact or e-mail your friends and invite them for four hours of work cutting, digging, mucking and raking, and water bar placement.

Bring water, a hat, sunscreen, long-sleeved shirt, and gloves. Wear good sturdy boots or heavy duty footware. BLM will supply all the tools, extra water and some refreshments.

Let me know by E-mail if you can make it this Saturday.