BIONICON Demo Van in AZ- Mtbr.com
    Bionicon Rider
    Apr 2005

BIONICON Demo Van in AZ

The Bionicon Demo Van will be in AZ over Thanksgiving weekend. Come visit us to see the new Bionicon line-up and take a test ride. Here is where I will be and if you want to test a bike please bring a Credit Card, ID and your pedals unless you want to use platforms.

Friday 11/23, Phoenix, Cactus Bike, Ahwatukee Location, 10am-5pm.

Saturday 11/24, Sedona/Oak Creek, Sedona Bike and Bean, 11am-5pm

Sunday 11/25, Prescott, Cayuse Trail head in Granite Basin, Noon-4pm. Take Iron Springs Rd 4-5 miles out of Prescott and follow the Granite Basin signs, trailhead is about 2 miles off Iron Springs Rd.

See you there
    ONE BIKE TO DO IT ALL

Be Well, Ride Hard

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by fergyrock
    The Bionicon Demo Van will be in AZ over Thanksgiving weekend. Come visit us to see the new Bionicon line-up and take a test ride. Here is where I will be and if you want to test a bike please bring a Credit Card, ID and your pedals unless you want to use platforms.

Friday 11/23, Phoenix, Cactus Bike, Ahwatukee Location, 10am-5pm.

Saturday 11/24, Sedona/Oak Creek, Sedona Bike and Bean, 11am-5pm

Sunday 11/25, Prescott, Cayuse Trail head in Granite Basin, Noon-4pm. Take Iron Springs Rd 4-5 miles out of Prescott and follow the Granite Basin signs, trailhead is about 2 miles off Iron Springs Rd.

See you there
    Great minds think alike. My wife and daughter and I will be camping in Sedona over thanksgiving. Say hello if you see me on my 2006 1/2 Golden Willow -- but most of the time we'll be hiking, which for us means sitting around on the rocks mostly.

Saturday should be a great day for riding in Sedona.
    "Thank you, God, for letting me have another day"
    The Milagro Beanfield War

Members who have read this thread: 0